Close
One second...

A Happy Place

A Happy Place

Watch this
reneehartig

Weird! I put this in my cart and is said it was a Special Order Item that wouldn't ship for 3-5 weeks....strange.

Roophius

That is totally my happy place!

blackrose21

i can't wait for this to arrive in the mail! i LOVE this print to pieces!

MiaCias

This is so adorable!! I absolutely love this design

uberdoku

awesome.

strangely enough this reminds me of Dali's elephant; I think it's the elephant + ladder combo.

Alarion

yeah, look here http://www.threadless.com/help#224 and here http://www.threadless.com/help#225 to see what's going on. Basically it's been so popular during its introductory week that another set has already been produced, and it takes a while for them to get all the way over to you. Fortunately, it doesn't cause the rest of your order to be delayed, and it will come from them within 3-5 weeks, meaning it'll take upwards of two months to get it if you're an international customer like me. Good to think about... :)

Alarion

Unfortunately, as I discovered when checking out, it also incurs a separate shipping fee. No way I'm paying $10 to get 11 items and then $9 for just the 12th... I'll get it on a later order. Cool still! :) ^__^

Happyzen

The female model makes me want to buy more Tshirts lol .. She appears in a lot!! It makes me wonder if I have bought enough .. enough clean tshirts to wear one a day for 3 weeks.

danielyiau

This took 41 days to be delivered to me through Expedited. What a long wait to give as a gift to my friend.

rodrigo1899

One of the best designs I've seen on here. Hey, people let's not complain. The world never works in our own favor, so let's just adapt to it as best as we can. Then magic starts to happen :). Has for me. UCLA here I come!

joxp

I received a mail wich sais : we reprint this t shirt yesterday. and now every size are sold out !!

you reprint only 10 T shirt ?

:(

Greeblemonkey

I have this shirt and love it!

freida kahlo

beautiful. i want a giant wall poster of this and a tattoo and everything.

sbaiubern87

reprint for man please! D:

Aweso95

REPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRIREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINT!!!!!

Cloudkicker09

Please reprint and maybe put on a dark t-shirt background I love this shirt!!!!

eilert

reprint for man! I need this so bad

sbaiubern87

noooooooooo! Only for girl???? WAHHHHHHHHHH

Lilys fan club

Love this design.Could you reprint it in children's sizes.

Kat53338

Please please reprint in M :) i really Love it!!!!

Kat53338

what shall ido to get this reprinted?

Kat53338

REPRINT IN M!!!! I got no mail that is was reprinted today =( whats up?

Anunu

This would be gorgeous for a kids' shirt! Please print a little girly version!

mealama

i love this design....but think it would be better on a colored T.

mimisXroad

I really like this one! Good job!

Queenxx

Reprint please!!

No account?