Close
One second...

Fossils Refueled

In the name of "progress", humans go back and forth to work every day, sitting in our steel bubbles and dealing with one of the many banes of an active and ever-changing modern world, the traffic jam. These kinds of activities dull our wild and natural spirits, burning fuels from an ancient time made from the energy of long-deceased plants and animals, things that were truly in touch with our natural world and completely untamed and free. Burning these once-vibrantly alive energy sources in the name of progress, we are ironically further damaging our modern-day environment and bringing
ourselves further away from our natural states of peace. Here's to hoping our species finds the delicate balance between progress and nature, transforming our existences to live more in harmony with the natural world
around us before it is no longer an option.

A collaboration fueled by Jillustration and Frickinawesome

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
coffeecandle

so fantastic! awesome collab, love the concept and the execution is ace :) $5

almozline

Awesome work

Rob Barrett

Brilliant! I love the rust detailing.

sanka

great idea and stunning illustration. i wish the dino-exhaust was a bit more ghostly, but still top marks.

HoppyJoe

OMG, the story.... and then de design! Could be done better! 5!

evan3

THIS IS AMAZING! def $5 and print and win the contest

jess4002

fantastic collaboration! PA-RINT! 5$

pilihp

cool

quiroz

Jurassick! 5$

fuloprichard

great stuff!! /dont really like that halftone behind the dinos but its a../ 5$!!

CTee

$5

Tikimasters

Holy moly. This is just breathtaking

mcmarcg

Awesome illustration, no doubt about it, 5

...so I am confused, all these collabs that fricken awesome does, who does the actually illustration, the other person and he provides ideas/critiques etc...? Just curious...

phraze

fantastic, definitely a 5!

ndikol

wow coool!

jillustration

Thanks for all the love guys! Also mcmarcq, I do the illustration, frickinawesome provides the idea/critique. I also brought a few ideas to the table about art direction that we worked with.

toko11

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! It's great.

B 7

Amazing work $$$$$$$

GRANDR

Awesome stuff!5$

TeoZ

wow superb work

Battle-Cat

I smell a big print!

Naolito

Amazing illo!!!!!

bortwein

very nice. I really like how this one works. 5$

chaopi

WOW!

brainrust

The concept works really well visually and there are some lovely details in that art!

v.calahan

Big wooow!

Liukse

Nice idea. A lot of work. You did very well.

tager01

$5

Goaticide

AWESOME I LOVE DINOSAURS. Especially ones I put in my car ...

Montro
1 design submitted - Score now!

Holy crap, how talented are you????? $5

nasmo

This is completely awesome.

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted - Score now!

Super concept and great execution, but I feel as though the cloud dinosaurs could have been more puffy and airy.

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Thanks a ton everyone for the comments, great hearing your thoughts on this design. No matter if we're doing a goofy pun design or an "arty high-concept" thing-a-ma-jig, Jill puts the same enthusiasm and amazing art skills/brains into everything we've done together. It's always a thoroughly pleasant dance with ya :)

mr.tooot

super

Disgruntled_Pacifist

Wow, a thought provoking design and really well done at that. I could see this being worn by a lot of nature conceincous people!

$5!

perryn

very cool idea.

ecsu

This is so FUCKIN epic!

The whole smoke/lost land is so well done. It's perfect. There's not another word that could describe this apart from perfect.

fukkinridiculous

This is so great. Seriously, wtf. I'd love it on a black tee, but i'm metal like that...

mreisel

perfect!!!!!!!!

Pakpandir

so BRILLIANT!

quister

Awesome idea and illo, must $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?