Close
One second...

Fossils Refueled

In the name of "progress", humans go back and forth to work every day, sitting in our steel bubbles and dealing with one of the many banes of an active and ever-changing modern world, the traffic jam. These kinds of activities dull our wild and natural spirits, burning fuels from an ancient time made from the energy of long-deceased plants and animals, things that were truly in touch with our natural world and completely untamed and free. Burning these once-vibrantly alive energy sources in the name of progress, we are ironically further damaging our modern-day environment and bringing
ourselves further away from our natural states of peace. Here's to hoping our species finds the delicate balance between progress and nature, transforming our existences to live more in harmony with the natural world
around us before it is no longer an option.

A collaboration fueled by Jillustration and Frickinawesome

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
jillustration

In the name of "progress", humans go back and forth to work every day, sitting in our steel bubbles and dealing with one of the many banes of an active and ever-changing modern world, the traffic jam. These kinds of activities dull our wild and natural spirits, burning fuels from an ancient time made from the energy of long-deceased plants and animals, things that were truly in touch with our natural world and completely untamed and free. Burning these once-vibrantly alive energy sources in the name of progress, we are ironically further damaging our modern-day environment and bringing ourselves further away from our natural states of peace. Here's to hoping our species finds the delicate balance between progress and nature, transforming our existences to live more in harmony with the natural world around us before it is no longer an option.

A collaboration fueled by Jillustration and Frickinawesome

mullmuggins

I really like this :)

Goto75

Very nice! Great style and idea

hm087ster

Wicked! 5$$

aled

Wow, Jill. I think this might be your best work. Great job guys.

band-it

awesome, you're so good at drawing

i might suggest finding a better way to crop it at the bottom? also the exhaust seems a little too white on the gray shirt

Graja

excellent concept!

igo2cairo

Incredible work you two! Love the sentiment behind this and the execution is awesome. $5

angelatag

Superbly done, and the thought behind it is incredible!

ibyes

Great illustration 5$!

Ian Leino

looks like a print to me!

RicoMambo
1 design submitted - Score now!

best i seen for long time, here

5$

myteemo

This came out awesome! Was cool watching you and Evan work on this at the meetup. :)

$5

thirteendaisies

Love the message. Very nicely done.

Bisparulz

great work. 5$

ndstillie

well done!

addu

insane

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

amazing illustration!

soloyo-collabs

Is that Evan driving the car???

5$

Dinosaurs

thats really sweet

ir0cko

cooooooooool stuff

EN AJUSTES

Looks killer! $5

Tony Centeno

wow, is awesome, full of detail 5$

rompetelcuero

Wonderful story and impressive art.

combusticator

WOW. Threadless needs more like this!

YaaH

sonmi

amazing!

CazKing

brilliant!

Krimson

Fantastic.

yeohgh

this SUPER WIN already!!! yeahooooooooooooo

Chipmnk

Whoooaaaaa, that's awesome! Great job, Jill!

blue sparrow

Amazing details in the jurassic smoke and the car looks so real with all the rust spots. Great collab 5$

dschwen

Great collabo!!!

Ste7en

gorgeous, and for a heavily illustrated piece it looks stylish on the tee

ma kettle

Awesome!!!! 5 $

wonder what will come out of the exhaust when we use fuel like the prof in BTTF?? haha!

Anything Goes

Great illustration and I love the idea!

WEAREYAWN

AMAAAAZING!!!!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?