Close
One second...

Inheritance Case

• by uguptu
  • posted Oct 05, 2010
  • 17 Comments

How to make a watermelon from a fruit? Simple: by extending the Watermelon class from the Fruit class. And how to make a square watermelon? By inheriting the SquareWatermelon class from the ordinary Watermelon class :)

I am submitting this in hope that there are enough developers in here to judge upon the idea. The rest, I am sure, will judge upon the design itself.

Made for a creme tee in 8 colors. Color set can be changed to fit any pale color.

Watch this
uguptu

How to make a watermelon from a fruit? Simple: by extending the Watermelon class from the Fruit class. And how to make a square watermelon? By inheriting the SquareWatermelon class from the ordinary Watermelon class :)

I am submitting this in hope that there are enough developers in here to judge upon the idea. The rest, I am sure, will judge upon the design itself.

Made for a creme tee in 8 colors. Color set can be changed to fit any pale color.

BooSla

You can add int m_SeedsCount; in public section :))

Awesome! 5$ ++!

uguptu

Sorry, there was too little space on a tee, of course a massive code refactoring is inevitable :D

makarenkoa

watermelon += 5;

uguptu

I understand that there are not enough interested developers on Threadless :) I half-expected people would find several bugs in the code on the picture.

ananay

nice!

ANCU

tried myself the squared melon thing by putting it in a glass box. Not square enough :) but combining it with programming.... clever :D Well.... the design looks more like a school book page.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

micheleficeli

Great idea! Love the nature/programming combination! 5$!

uguptu

Thanks for the comments and scoring! Hope to see more funny comments in here :)

uguptu

More comments please? (Less spam) :D

tjc45

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 555555!!! PRINTTTTTT

uguptu

Thanks guys, I hoped you'd like it :)

vrann

I want this one!

No account?