Close
One second...

Coma Toast

Watch this
stopandstare

Hiya... this is my first design and submission. Idea comes from a friends corny joke - my favourites... I hope you like it...

stopandstare

Sorry... I should have explained that - what do you call tired bread... comatoast... comatose... corny but they always make me smile!

stopandstare

Ok... I burnt him a little so hopefully he looks a little more like toast!

wigglefish

Funny idea, but the toast still needs help. He looks like cinnamon raisin bread. Also, the idea needs to fit on the Shirt better. To much of a sharp edge contrast on the left side. Good luck.

TheGreemSim

I want this t shirt

Ehud L

cool idea. I agree with wigglefish. draw the entire bed and shrink everything to fit nicely in the center. This is a gag shirt, no need for revolutionary placements.

mine

nitai_i

המיטה והשידה כאילו לא על אותו מישור ,בעיה בפרספקטיבה

stopandstare

Thanks guys... I'll work on that now and get it back on. Struggling with mr. toasty and the color restrictions but will try something different with him to bring him to life a little more!

stopandstare

Thanks for all the comments guys - much appreciated! Hopefully Mr. Toast doesn't so much like cinnemon raisin toast anymore - we deffo don't have that in Ireland! ... also placement changed.

Cheers!

Ehud L

smaller

phraze
phraze profile pic Alumni

Hahaha brilliant I have a friend in a band called coma toast, I will need to let him know about your sub!

pissed

I would go smaller and a little higher.

Also there's something about the flower that bugs me. I think it has a different style than the rest of the design, it's too flat while the rest of the illustration is more 3D. I don't know if I'm making myself clear here, but I think you should lose the flower or change it a bit.

Love the pun btw :)

bduff33

i think this is amazing. hahaha. i agree with the smaller comments. it might be fun to play with having family members in the room. this is great! almost there.

Let me Know what you Think!!!

stopandstare

Smaller, higher and with a new and improved flower! Contemplating a grieving toast family alright but I dunno would that take from the central pun though?!?!?

stopandstare

Smaller, higher and with a new and improved flower! Contemplating a grieving toast family alright but I dunno would that take from the central pun though?!?!?

stopandstare

I don't know why this happened but am on Version 4... it just auto put up a blank version 5 at the same time! Anyone know how to delete a version without deleting the rest?

stopandstare

I don't know why this happened but am on Version 4... it just auto put up a blank version 5 at the same time! Anyone know how to delete a version without deleting the rest?

pissed

just upload a v6 :)

much much better flower. have you tried a different shirt color? it might use some color in my opinion.

btw, just a littler smaller and just a little higher if you ask me :)

stopandstare

Slightly different placement and a few different t-shirt colors! Thanks for the suggestion - I already prefer a few of these colors!

Ehud L

yellow pls. The linework of the bed is too dark and massive. it draws the attention away from the toast. Make it white or grey with thin outlines like the rest of the furniture. Give the furniture some light tint or faded color that works with the shirt color. they're too white.

AND.... smaller

pissed

your welcome :) i would go with the red or yellow one. by that logic, you might as well try orange :D

stopandstare

Hey all... a bit more shading and on Cami Green... showed it around my house here and all the lads liked it on this color... what do you think?

tager01
1 design submitted -

good progression, I like this color. You get a nice red for the flower with this color.

Plz check mine here too

Ehud L

it works but it has a military feel to it. So... why not go all the way with it? make the toast a vietnam vet! put an m-16 rifle leaning on the dresser, a medal and a saluting slice of bread with a uniform and sunglasses instead of the monitor

Ehud L

it works but it has a military feel to it. So... why not go all the way with it? make the toast a vietnam vet! put an m-16 rifle leaning on the dresser, a medal and a saluting slice of bread with a uniform and sunglasses instead of the monitor

stopandstare

I don't know... again - would all the extra just take from the central pun and going all military kinda goes off point. I'm fairly happy with it at this stage - what does anyone think?

pcjames

Looks pretty good! I like this colour. No need to go military.

Only comment is that the "toastiness" kind of looked like something brown smeared on the bread to me... You could probably get away with making the toast all a solid brown.

Here's mine.

stopandstare

OK, I think I'm ready to submit now! Hopefully people will like it!

stopandstare

My first tshirt design... What do you call tired bread... Comatoast!!!

No account?
Join Us