One second...

Revenge of the Toro, Select Guys Pima Tee

• by re_maniac
  • posted Sep 30, 2010
  • 52 Comments

Revenge of the Toro, Select Guys Pima Tee

Watch this
re_maniac

It's a beautiful design, and I've been waiting for a reprint forever. But why in this colour?? Bring back the red, please. Or some shades of scarlet. Please...

EiRodri107

I like the original red, but this one is nice two.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

this looks great on this colour, I think I prefer it

tadelong

This shirt is lovely. Thinking of cashing in my chips... I need more chips.

bingv

nice color very sophisticated but I don't think its the right one for this design

AloysiusXLP

Oh dear gawd can you release this in the original red!??!

I've been waiting forever to get this shirt!!

I agree with re_maniac, can we get it in this style in Scarlett and the original back in red? PLZ Threadless, you would make my day!

hahakim

Cool version of this classic tee. Hope the material used justifies the high$. Reprint the original red too.. So many of us have been waiting for it...

yair marx

i like this, but i dont want a snug fit premium version. remake the red PLEASE!

xxam

loved it better in red

LJB137

Red = sale

kewpiedoll

Red!! I would buy it in red :)

123huthuthut

this is good when its like this, but great when its like it used to be...RED!

ast03

why change the red? stupid decision.

imay

I liked the red one. Make both

Frossenfilm

Please bring back the red one.

paperjoe

i like this color better. good stuff.

kris10amanda

Why on earth is this not avalible on a women shirt O.O??? I WANT IT!!

yair marx

the color is fine i guess, but not interested in paying $35 for a 'select' version. bring back the standard tee.

hahakim

Got it and really cool and extra light. However, don't agree with the suggestion of ordering 1 size up .. Way too big by doing so!

freshalex

I like I like this one :)

Myteee
Myteee profile pic Alumni

Super nice... love the sewing...

Nihlus

Great design! Regret not ordering it when it was on the standard red tee; not just because of the price difference, but it makes perfect sense for a Toro to go on red!

roboBootz

While I think the design and color fit well here, that spot on the top of his head where he's ripping through the fabric doesn't really translate without a red shirt. This one looks great too, but it just looks like water or something pouring over his head.

dropcat

Please reprint in Red! This is great, but the red print is just so much better. I would even pay select prices for a standard tee if it were red.

Feroche

Reprint Guys Small please

thigvy

reprint pls

adamlautner

RED!RED!RED!,it is so much cooler in red!!REPRINT!!

Wazup8012

I'm new to this site. My sister got me some great tees from here and I thought that I would join. This is a great site and a great idea. Cudos to those who thought this up.

Wazup8012

My bad I posted in the wrong place. I agree that it would look much better in RED!

dannyshed

Reprint please! :)

tonn333

Reprint in red

RustyO

Reprint in red...

Fantaflasche

yeah, reprint the original please :(

z80

The red one is one of my favorite shirts. El Toro is my nickname, so it fits perfectly. But seriously who decided that these new shirts were a good idea? $36 for a tshirt?

coolkites

Threadless, listen to your customers. If you overcharge, we under buy. We both suffer. Reprint in red like all of your customers are requesting.

dW Design by Derrick White

Incredible design, I love the color, style and fit of the shirt, a great combination.

TheRageandFury

Cool design, however would be better in red.

SkinnyV

Man, what's the deal with the price? 36$ for a shirt is crazy no matter how cool the design or how fancy the cotton is...

surfhappyhunter

best shirt on this site. got it in the mail today.....SO SOFT. also it looks great

PDiddy311

dammit. i need this shirt. i hope its still here on friday when i get paid lol

bokuinacup

pleeeease reprint! I would buy 5 of these if i could! DX This color and material was great!

stevenlewis1310

Please re-print.gonna buy 3 if reprinted :) excellent shirt and super quality!!

hesam

Is threadless trolling us here? Sold out T goes on sale!

No account?
Join Us