Close
One second...

Peace, Select Guys Pima Tee

Peace, Select Guys Pima Tee

Watch this
Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I absolutely love this design. Unfortunately the regular print is done on Threadless tees which fit terribly on me and stick. Despite the price, I'm so glad I can purchase this on a new fabric plus colors are even better than the original!

Aekero

I have the original as well and man I'm really tempted, I don't want to set a precedent of buying all my threadless tees a 2nd time though! (love the new colors too) This has got to be one of my favorite shirts on here. Crap I'm buying it.

Kang Sufa

hurm, the shirt look appealing when wore by those hunky model.What if it was dress on slim model, who know..

periwinklepixie

I'd like to order a large one... oh and i'll take a shirt too.

hubba hubba

zachary93

clever and super awesome!

CoolBleeze

WHY are shirts $35? That's freaking ridiculous!

kneenar

Hey Threadless, can you stop using attractive models? In this case I can't concentrate on the shirt at all.

At all.

Mmmm...

kay912

Wish it was a girl tee and AFFORDABLE :)

mas2pek

how much for him?

alfred cobblefield

Thank u for finally using ATTRACTIVE models threadless. The other guys were great, but this is sooooo much better. Mmmm Hmmm : )

maloy75

very cool color!

mas2pek

is it just my order or that the ink on this shirt is VERY faded? quite dissatisfied.

bakkman

I like the shirt but why so pricy?

thomasgb

Wow! It's their high end line! that's why they are expensive, Am I the only one getting this?

AverageZ0mbie

Strange that the non-premium version of this shirt is so hidden on this site (it can be found on the artist's page). Love the design, but don't want to pay 35$ for it :(

millencolinzx

dang been still waiting for this shirt to get a reprint :P

millencolinzx

yeah im still waiting for reprint too

groovyghalia

i wonder what size the model wears :B

dude12cid

i would so get one for me and my girl sheesh how long is the wait going to be dudes

ThebMan22

I am looking forward to a re-print. But i'd have to disagree 35$ for a shirt isnt bad. I usually expect to pay between 40-50 dollars for a nice t-shirt I like. But i am very picky when it comes to shirts, and this one is very nice.

gregkuhn

I've buyed this t-shirt in Dubai at Max, in any mall, by 5 dollars.

nessernet

why are all the models either hipsters or bros???

Gill Sans

Reprint for girls please!

maddI-N

reprint for guys size S pls!

imariosilva

If i buy the t-shirt, will the model come with it?! :P

No account?
Join Us