Close
One second...

Last of the Bunny Clouds

I remember as a kid watching the smoke blowing out of a factory, and mixing with all the white fluffy clouds in the air. At the time it seemed to eat them up. I thought it might make a fun and meaningful design to show this wolf like creature eating up the white fluffy bunny clouds. Thanks for looking at it guys.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
fabricator

I remember as a kid watching the smoke blowing out of a factory, and mixing with all the white fluffy clouds in the air. At the time it seemed to eat them up. I thought it might make a fun and meaningful design to show this wolf like creature eating up the white fluffy bunny clouds. Thanks for looking at it guys.

77degrees

clever concept

stephalopolis

That's a powerful design. I love how it doesn't look like a specific animal, just monstrous. It's amazing :)

lacyluwho

I disagree, I like the rabbit! more original =)

artbelle

Very strong concept.It could be on tee or posters.Love it.5$

pia.tra
pia.tra profile pic Alumni

cool. 5

ANCU

ether way it's relevant :) rabbits or birds :) It's nature.

5$

Seami

Really love these designs that convey a message, this one is great, only thing i could say would be maybe a different colour for the actual shirt $4

mullmuggins

I like this, and I like that it is smoke eating cloud, it adds to the fantastical feel. I'm not so keen on the box shape of the design though, it doesn't sit well on the shirt, for me.

Nice concept though.

midgerock

really symbollic and well executed design. +5

ofirh

I rally like the concept, including the bunny cloud, but I agree with mullmuggins about the box.

scibeck

This is awesome! $5 for me. As a science educator, and artist, this is the type of design I want to buy from Threadless; artistic and meaningful on a variety of levels...thought provoking and not boring!

HoneyBakedHammer

I want to wear it. I also agree with the box comment, but I would buy and wear it anyway.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Get rid of the rectangle , place it on a sky blue shirt You'll get a print! 5

robotwaste

Sky blue shirt, and redesign so that the factory is lower on the shirt with the cloud of smog going higher into the chest area and I think you have a print.

Nice job.

Cyrana

bloody brilliant.

weja

i feel for the sky bunnies and, in related news, like this shirt alot (:

cherry_jellybean

Love the design, but totally agree about the boxiness of the design. Would look beautiful on a sky blue shirt with the design melting into it.

Drew Doom

This reminds me of Watership Down.

Mosquito88

I love it! too bad it's so square!

traviseldon

like it a bunch but lose the box... maybe make the sky portion bigger with a circular top... i love that blue so more of that in an arch with the smog beast lunging in that same shape, if that makes sense...

fabricator

I agree with everyone here. The box is terrible. I should have done that differently. Thanks for the critique guys.

R_Babby

This is and AMAZING concept and design! Accept for the box thing, I would say this is perfect! It's definitely the best environmental message design I've ever seen.

xaca

nice!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yup, people already covered what i was gonna add to the convo:

Ditch the box, put it on a sky blue shirt, make the rabbit a bit more "cloudy" looking and you have a winner and then some.

HaikuFlash

I think the bunny cloud is great. It harkens to imagination and childhood. Maybe a different color shirt would appeal to ladies on this one. Great job.

EN AJUSTES

Great illo, just needs to integrate better into the shirt. Keep 'em coming!

novawuff

always bunnies with you. ;}

Konceptsketcher

The illustration is great, but i'm not so sure about the "framing". It's too square.

hotspot

cool! only the clouds would also be great!

bricycle

Love the concept! $5

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

as some have said Im not a fan of teh boxieness but love the concept, style and art.

if you could find a way to incorporate the design into teh shirt a little better youd have a winner

Shockin Goblin

like it! but i think the picture should be a little higher up the tee - just my own preference though

jackmcw

cool work! I'd be tempted to create a shape with the blue rather then a rectangle or square.

Frosby
Frosby profile pic Alumni

genius idea, and love the style. I agree with the comments about removing the box. 5!

adam.loves.eve

no, i like the rabit. clouds are what the smoke destroys...not planes. nice design, it would be sweet if you could eliminate the rectangle and give it an 'all over' kinda look.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us