Close
One second...

Math

Math

Watch this
ebonyarwen

This is well clever! If I was a musician, I would def buy this.

hazardbunny

Hahahaha! I like this one alot~

walentimb

please reprint it!! :(

RockFly

Didn't have a chance to get this while it was in print. I did however have a chance to get some other great designs over the holidays, but this was at the top of my wish list! Please REPRINT!!!

blind6542

ughhhhhhhhhhhh just reprint already!

ukfswmart

I'd be all over this if it were printed on any colour other than white :/

Pizsama

Oh, yeah, reprinted! :D

cbanimator

hey! it got printed! Congratulations. I bought the print of this and have it hanging up in my living room!

Johntheone

I think the design should be a little bigger on the shirt, but great idea!

pyramidExpander

Though now reprinted I never saw this one the first time around. You must admit it is great concept.

anclroo

am i the only that doesnt understand it =[

Lahar

vv The circles are Venn diagrams. In the area where they overlap, they combine three things: blue + yellow = green beaver + duck = platypus electric guitar + synthesizer keyboard = keytar

RuskinMcLean

I really like the concept, but find those colours to be rather unattractive.

silver44

i love this a lot. this is absolutely brillliant.

Indiesami73

That's not math. That's just a Venn diagram. lol

Mr. Sprocket

If it wasn't White I'd REALLY like this shirt. Any other color options?

yellowporpoise7

This is possibly the coolest tee shirt I've ever seen in my life. I love it!

swompthyng

I would also buy this shirt if it weren't white! Maybe gray or black for the next reprint? Love the design!

lyd.the.purple.lion

no more smalls! D: although... i'm impatient and considering buying the large tee and modifying it..

reneethesloth

Please please make this in a darker color! This is my absolute favorite shirt but I just can't wear white. Please, I want to own this shirt and wear it, too!

zzevallos

I love this but I can't get it in white. Pretty please reprint in a black or dark colour.

MINKSART

LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!

ICat114433

Very cool! But... isn't it physics?

ctrlshft

shirt needs to be black or dark gray PLEASE!

dirq

dark gray or something other than white please

subhendu

Very cool!

lschaffes

Agreeing with the masses, please make this in a color that I won't sweat all over.

Charlotte.B

Please print on a gray tee. It looks so nice on the hoodie.

natebauman

reprint large please!!!!

Mayamonkee

Yep. What others are saying. It doesn't work well in white. I'll buy it when it's printed on a darker shirt!

kidamynesiac

Love this hoodie. I've gotten so many compliments already. Slit in the pocket was a surprise but I guess it is standard.

samcaputo28

Reprint white medium please! Before Christmas!

THEMARioSVOLTA

Anything other than a white tee please! The grey hoodie looks awesome.

KittyHorse

My husband LOVES this t-shirt! But I in good conscience I can't get it for him because its in white. This shirt is seriously awesome but he'll have it ruined in 30 seconds or less. PLEASE reprint in another color.

mattpnolan

Infant/Kids size pleeeease... :)

beth.bolinger

i would adore this design on a tshirt if it were offered in the asphalt grey like the hoody.

InigoLiza

In Oregon, when you cross a duck and a beaver, you get a Civil War...University of Oregon (ducks) vs Oregon State University (beavers) :)

No account?