Into the Sea...

• by reags
  • posted Sep 27, 2010
  • 39 Comments

Into the Sea...

Watch this
reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Finally got mine after a lengthy snail mail delay - this looks fantastic in person, would love more tees sporting this color!

DrummingMonkey

Love this design, really looks awesome!

tittle65

I never get to this one without it being sold out!

tittle65

I never get to this one without it being sold out!

lovesdogs

This shirt is amazing- I hope they do a reprint!

J_Kiss
J_Kiss profile pic Alumni

Finally I was able to buy one for myself :)))))))))

NonstopPitstop

I was thinking of buying this one for my friend that is a girl, she like turtles!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

aweeeesome

J_Kiss
J_Kiss profile pic Alumni

Happy days :)))))))))))

Zaphanas

So cool.

Arbust15

great concept...very cool!

Soupordan

Buy... Bought... Waiting

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

)

Kimmetje

Nice shirt. Would love to see this as a kids shirt.

MassageGoddess

I love it, I get compliments every time I wear it

Zadros

Please reprint, this is amazing. Always looking for good green shirts.

katie.elizabeth.walters

Arrrg. I had this shirt and have mysteriously lost it. I loved it! Please reprint in girly sizes!!

OceanBacon

I go to school for one day, and the shirt I was finally going to get is sold out. I'll be keeping a close eye out for a reprint from now on.

roseburgraised

I agree...very disappointing to se the girls shirt came in such the worst color.i love the design but want to get it in the bright green or men's choice blue.

roseburgraised

I agree...very disappointing to se the girls shirt came in such the worst color.i love the design but want to get it in the bright green or men's choice blue.

Sherlocat

Is there any chance you could make the Girly shirts in the key lime colour of the kids' T-shirt, with the turtle facing upwards? That would be a beautiful shirt, I would but that in a second!!

rebekahgolden

I love that Threadless is making V neck shirts, make more! Also, the request a reprint form asks Girly/Guy-y but not v-neck vs t-shirt. I just want the V!

The J Trinity

Large Guys but printed on the green, please!

nikky612

reprint girly and hoodie would be nice too pretty please!

Naomitron

Boat Neck, please!

The J Trinity

I would love to have this shirt, men's large, but in seafoam green!

Lorranus88

Argh!! I requested this reprint, but I wanted it in key lime. The kids shirt is beautiful; I really hate the powder blue color of the girly tee.

trevtrav

Any colour but baby blue!!!!! Design is amazing

CazOz

This is a lovely design, and so good to see designers making different colored Ts

Jeanettert

I wish the turtle were swimming up. No woman wants a turtle pointing at her crotch.

skippytoad

I agree -- I'd love to get this shirt in the key lime. Not really digging the light blue. If anything, then maybe a blue-green like the sea would also be nice.

jokiddingright

Got this shirt and I love the background color. I got it in 2012, so maybe they changed the shirt? But mine is the same color as the baby tee. Note--after three washes, the ink lines start looking fuzzy and gray. Some of the design near the shoulder has actually worn off. I would advise hand washing for longer lasting.

LucillatheHun

That's another vote for adult girly in key lime.

Yarblingelbu

I would like the adult girly design in kids sizes

Sherlocat

I totally wish the adult tees were just like the kids' design! Love the lime colour and the upwards-facing turtle...

No account?
Join Us