They All Scream for Ice Cream

They All Scream for Ice Cream

Watch this
Mr Rocks

Congrats on the win. Looks great.

Gimmickey

Yes, nice one!

Miss Monica

I loved this design! It was my absolute favorite and now I can buy it! WooHOooo!

igo2cairo

Fantastic work Keith, congrats!

YaaH

Congrats ;D

Goaticide

Gorgeous illustration, good work! :]

myteemo

Congrats! :D

Pakpandir

big congrats keith!

3DZukini

Congrats, I love this design!! :)

reags

grats on this!

herky

Thanks so much everyone!

skitchman

congrats!

FRICKINAWESOME

Super wonderful winner! Keith has a knack for nailing loves contest, congrats dude and can't wait to wear this adorable badassery.

viknesh88

you guys could do better. not even close to some of the better designs that were submitted.

fatherb

seriously this won..? not good enough.

Tokikun

so nice_

lboogey

Love the illustration, think it makes a great t-shirt, would happily wear it! However, I don't think I'd be alone in saying that I'm disappointed that this was the Comics Challenge winner. There were so many great designs submitted for the contest with such witty allusions to some of our favorite comics, and others paying such great homage to classic comic heros.... Yes, this shirt was done in a cartooney style- as is nearly half of all of threadless' shirts- but I don't think it gives love to comics. I think this would've been a great selection to have been printed "just because," as some contest submissions sometimes do...

Definitely a disappointing choice for the winner of such an awesome contest!!

ape sid

looks great and will look great in chew, but where's the "inspired by comics" in this?

ThirstyFly

Congrats it's freakin' adorable!

UpInTheAir

@Iboogey I agree. I had so many high hopes for others ones that I just loved =[. But either way, congrats.

germstodd

I love this no matter what anyone else says. Congrats herky!

heavyhand

Congrats man! :)

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

this is beyond amazing and I love it, but am I missing the conneciton with the comic loves theme?

ISABOA

congrats herky, I can see the future and in that future this shirt has been reprinted many times and is considered a threadless classic

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

i'm with alexmdc on this. i guess maybe it would be "easy" to see on a the character in the comic , than something that looks like a page from a comic (captain obvious, my stuff, alex's subs). this is children's book style, not comic. good though, it is.

mytton

this is not a winner to a Loves Comics challenge...

gameboy101

Nice design Keith but I'm sorry what does this have to do with comics?

beatboxman

super !!!!!!!!!

pumatastic

Sweet tee design that looks awesome, but I'm missing the comics-related connection here. Looks like any of the super hip Threadless tees minus true comics-related inspiration.

kendrawcandraw

I agree with the people who have mentioned not being entirely satisfied with this being the winner. I understand that its an adorable design, and I knew from the minute I saw it that it would be printed, but it just kinda seems like all the other cute character shirts Threadless has. This could have easily been printed completely outside the competition, and I think that's what kinda sucks, especially for those of us who took the challenge in a more literal direction.

meyamokevin

they should have filtered designs. there is no correlation to comics in this design. come on threadless. thumbs down

DayleSnail

This is a great design! When penguins go baaaaaad.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Chew issue #15 is out today! Keep an eye out for new character Olive wearing this Threadless Loves Comics winner!

Porfidio

this is the best shirt ever. awsome design !!! love those penguins :))

chopstyx343

i love this shirt please reprint it :D

No account?