Flowers in the Attic

Flowers in the Attic

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Death By Passion

Damn, that's some powerful imagery! very nice!

ibn shamal

Oddly disturbing, magnificently beautiful. Good colors and subtle design that doesn't overpower the shirt.

lifesgood4realz

I have seen this picture so many times before

Soy_Shogun

This reminds me of a videogame that I played, awesome tee!

Paul225

Why do the butterflies look pink in some pics and red in others?

Alea Beans

where did you get the image of that girl? its awesome!

groovyghalia

BOUGHT THIS TEE TODAY! super siked to get it! :D

FknGenuine

Looks a massive amount like a "Who Killed Amanda Palmer" shirt I own, but nonetheless it's still a great design

Cdot17

should i get this or "99 Luftballons"???

Inkpuddle

@Soy_Shogun: I'd bet my life that you're talking about Persona 3. :D

Love this shirt so hard.

dcc24

If only this was a hoodie!!!

penthesilya

MAKE HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death By Passion

i third it! hoodie please! I logged on to purchase this thinking i could get it as a hoodie..doh!

Stair

I adore this design, now, do I have the money?

bornagainrider

This is one of the best designs on here

justkristin

On a hoodie, please! A zippered hoodie!

crusader712

hoodie would be awesome!

fafanu

look like a SMT: Persona 3 inspired t-shirt.

The3rdisight

Ordered. Wearing it. Why does every tee i get here fit wide in the waist? Every American apparel tee shirt i've ever worn has never fitted like this. I feel like a fatty wearing this... And it's just not this one shirt.....i've ordered over a dozen. All the same :(

WhattheFernando

Have it, love it.. I see the Banksy inspiration but it makes me sad that everyone thinks that this is his work..

Casimir F

I once saw 2 shirts with similar designs while I was travelling through South-East Asia. One was a group of riot police being attacked by a horde of butterflies and the other a zebra with stripes peeling off its back and morphing into butterflies. Unfortunatly both were only available in extra large, and I'm rather at the opposite end of the size spectrum. The shirts were in a store in Bali called 'Flamingo' I think, and I've been scouring the internet periodically to try and find them ever since, with no success. If anyone could direct me to them it would be greatly appreciated. The one with the riot police is fucking badass.

JEFFCHAZ

Per-so-naaaaa I'm buying this and every time I wear it I will think of my favorite lovely game. Great shirt.

aurantifolia

zip-up hoodie pleaseeeee!!!

Choji19

Persona 3!!! heck yeah thats what im talkin about

gwailu

which size is she wearing?dont sure to buy S,M or L

HiddenShadows

I would definitely wear this as a pullover hoodie!!

Gilgameur

Great design, mon préféré. Je ne m'en lasse pas.

dsbada

amazing

alfredosb

ups, i'm sorry! In fact, this seems to be younger than the other! My apologies!

RivetHeart

...isnt this a banksy piece?

danniekind

I want this lady on the tank photo to be a model more often :)

aperad

Because Threadless is not American Apparel? and thank god for that...

aperad

Threadless isn't American Apparel...

aperad

"The one with the riot police is fucking badass." YES!

torimiko

I love this shirt. I have one, and people are always surprised by it. At first, they're like, "Oh, butterflies...how cute." And then I move my arm and they see the rest of the print. It's priceless!!!

Sadistc

i mean, if this IS indeed YOUR original work, good on ya, and well, now you know someone else has stolen it. But if it is you who has stolen the design, well then shame on you.

Schloobie

This artwork was created by Banksy

Schloobie

I bought a singlet with this exact design from Bondi Beach Australia and it was made in CHINA about 6 years ago.

Keltizar

The butterflies are great! Overall, really nice design.

jbyron
jbyron profile pic Alumni

While the legitimacy of my design is being discussed yet again… i wanted to do a little shameless self promotion. I have a new pocket-size book available of (mostly) unpublished illustrations. Over 60 full color designs. Anyone interested can see samples and find a link for purchase here - http://gutterpark.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/a-cry-for-help/

Zzoe Rowan

Well, someone with more time and resources than i should research this, for the sake of this sites claims to ethical legitimacy. This desigh seems to have been 'out there' long enough to have made it to other brands of t-shirt, as well as indoor wall art and a couple of tattoos, and that's just the beginning.... Options: 1) Art by J.B.Nelson 2) Art by Banksy 3) Art by 'Other' and folks think it's Banksy 4) J.B.Nelson is Banksy Someone please clear this up.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?