• by chelseajo
  • posted Sep 26, 2010
  • 22 Comments

Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

Watch this
chelseajo

That is sotrue! Its on my list to get!

vengefulseki

just saying, a hoodie would be awesome for this one!!

AppleGrin

XXL size sold out? i Wonder who bought that shirt, lmao!

FknGenuine

Lol at the XXL size comment xD But I love the shirt :)

Ashey

i would love this in black

Ashey

i would love this in black

meanlean

This has always been one of my very favorits!!

maxchardy

If you like this then check out the 'Beef' T-shirt design!

22sugus

great tee, and the girl is hot, does anybody know her name??

Using1Chopstick

seen this shirt a million times by all kinds of different companies... cant believe this got a high enough score to get printed its plagiarism... google it

stewartmjohnson

I wore this shirt while we were shopping today and caused a bunch of people to smile. One lady came up to us while we were having lunch and asked me if she could take my photo. (I gave her the link to threadless instead.)

And now I know what it must be like to have a great rack -- so many people staring at my chest!

lilnoizeebird

I wish this would get reprinted in the light pink. It's really the best color for the shirt and I keep checking back for it. Please reprint! Thanks!

beccaiscool

i'm wearing this at the moment, whilst surfing. :) awesome top, and such a good fit!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

print on ash grey....:

ShawnMOlsen

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it. auto lpg conversion

janmorrow

want the grey one back!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

want a grey on a small tee :)

No account?
Join Us