5. 5
Namingishard

Hope this gets reprinted soon

itsdaire

pleaaaaase reprint soon!

ryko2877

PLEASE!!!! REPRINT!!!!!!

alaeth

Please please please please please please PLEASE REPRINT THIS (again!). I want x3, all just for me :)

gavinsca

Excellent tee - bought 3 copies of it so far. Daughter outgrew hers - NEEDS new one. PLEASE reprint again.

plantchick

freakin' fabulous! pleeease reprint!

Doft

Awesome! Need a re-reprint! O.o

Cadwell

REPRINT please, I love this illustration!

KottonBabe

I'm pretty sure I got the LAST copy of this shirt!!!! And I feel blessed!!!!! It brings the sexy back...

laizee

awww please reprint!

Monty Mole

Reprint !!!!!!!!

pretty pretty PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!

mr_qwertzuiop

Taht#s about the cooles T-Shirt I've ever seen! Please reprint!!!

kungfukitteh

please reprint - pretty pretty please!!!

Seaz

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZBlood123

I'm buying this ASAP

rottingroot

i've wanted this shirt since the first time i've seen it but everytime i have the money... it's never available! then when it is i have no money!

evolveORdie

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Reprint's here.. though damn, I was hoping this would have a shot at the 10K (I assume the "previous" category people didn't have to resubmit old designs.. or was the category for previous designers, not previous designs??? Anyway, I'm buying 2. One for now, and the next size up for when I get fat and old. Go use that $500 to buy some rayguns or something, Trav!! Or you know food, if you must.

SkidmarkSteve

I do love this shirt and so happy that I was able to get a reprint. Would be great to see this into a groovy comic.

Doft

I got it! Thanks a lot!

eso456

I love this shirt. That is all.

bottleHeD

Had my eye on this for quite a while, and now I've bought it!

tjc45

has this won a bestee? IT BETTER HAVE

anexiole

please reprint in L :)

thanks

nerdhugger

REPRINT PLEASE?!

Caila

Reprint once again!

HelloK1488

Getting it for Christmas!!! Excited!

Frulie

Oh, so awesome!

happysnappy

I need a reprint! I really need an XL for a Christmas present :(

Paruparo

Reprint it!!! I beg youuuu!!!!!!

Paruparo

reprint..:(

ckeilah

Please reprint this with the TWO-SIDED option!! The Velma & Scooby on the front, with the Mystery Van on the back is an awesome combo! I'll buy at least THREE!!! (how can I put in extra reprint requests to indicate my willingness to buy multiples?)

Digslair

PLEASE OH PLEASE reprint this shirt!!! I think my undergrads would love it if I wore it to class (like they do with some other shirts I have from here) Come on, keep college professors cool!

Digslair

Reprint the one that is displayed above!!!

bowiesaur

I can't wait to order this when it gets reprinted... It better get reprinted.

daphnez

Any chance of getting an art print of this one? I would buy it in a second!

BigCat8

Can we get another run of 3XL on this?

JRedmerski

Can we get this on a scoop-neck or baby-doll-type tee?

Bizzible

PLZZZZZZ reprint T_T

tkclaire

Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Please reprint! Gurrrrrly tee -medium!

Ineffablesquirrel

Doesn't seem right that this print is ALWAYS sold out when Threadless has the good sales...I mean, come on! Get it together, Threadless!

ringwrath18

I'll pay extra to get that t-shirt! REPRINT!

ramenn1nja

Please please reprint. Ive been wanting this for months but threadless never send me an email when its back in stock. Its so awesome i'll be buying more than one for spares

geminisblue79

i love this design! i really hope you do a reprint. I have had lots of people ask me where i got it and if i could get them one.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?