Close
One second...

War Games

War Games

Watch this
RandomLegend

I hope you guys reprint this! Does a single hoodie come with free shipping?

DayleSnail

Ooooh, very Escher-ish. Noyce!

bsinger3

really good idea

BrendanDuffey

i'm a little confused, can someone elaborate on this design more? i just see chest pieces, but is there more to it?

romeo0410

@authorBrendanDuffey

The last black shape is a warhead.

SayadaR

aww amazing design!

la_kai

Classic i like!

HyLo

Love it. Reprint por favor

idude

reprint please!

castiboy

pretty cool design, got me a hoody. i must say, you americans have weird sizing: compared to my "european" hoodies, the sleeves are too long, while the torso's too short. oh, and the zipper's slider's on the wrong side! all in all, it's good quality for the price (compared to european prices, of course), fabric's a bit thin, but that'll be fine for the summer.

JDioon

Like this

bksteve

reprinted finally!!!!

odiwahn

thx for the reprint, great.

azurej

One of the coolest designs I've ever seen.

ilovebarney

will this by any chance come in white instead of silver? let me know. thank you.

artchic82

This is so clever!

Ceribri

We need a girl size tee!

sec713

Man I gotta buy another one of these. The original I bought about a year ago is fading in a weird way from the neck down... in fact all my threadless shirts that are printed on this silver color are doing the same thing, given enough time.

paolo_wu

Mine! :)

Luars

clap my hands... so f**** good concept !!!! congrats

noobjochris

wow. you rule! one of the best chess shirts i've seen

sweet21NG

Very creative and artsy. Must have taken alot of work.

Baalaaxa

Pure genius. Checkmate!

tushar zero

damn i missed it again! had it in my cart and had to leave my desk for a meeting. i came back and XL's were gone :(

how about another reprint on this awesome design?

drasch

Would love this in girly tee and in kids' sizes. My boys are begging me to buy them each one.

davidwims

like the nuke

juleins

great design! but it would look much better on a white shirt instead of grey

dupsta

I have liked this design for some time now. I bought a tee and a hoodie. The tee fits great, the hoodie however fits one size too small. Just a heads up if you get one. I have a suspicion they sewed the wrong sizing tag on as it fits much much smaller?

oneEcho

nice design

jake.fuqua

This would be the perfect gift for my brother! XL Reprint please!

scorpio_zx

reprint please M

k8eeee

I love the hoodie and used to own the khaki one but have lost it. Pleeeeeeeease print again on khaki size small reprint please?

JaxMarie

Is it possible to reverse the colors and print white on a black hoodie???? Pretty Please?

freckel

to JaxMarie = omg yesssssss would be so good!

No account?