Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
Montezuma300

Louis435, the light blue or mermaid with white stripes is supposed to be the programs, but they messed up the colors. That's partially why we want a re-print. Like I said earlier, let's make it white with blue stripes, or black with blue stripes. The white is the original, and the black looks nicer. Where the heck did mermaid with white stripes come from?

CCole

this needs to be reprinted NOW!

Sprinkles17

Could you reprint this please? I think it would be great for sales look at all the comments from people that want reprints.

s1lverb0a

reprint please!

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Oh man, I wore the mermaid hoodie last night to the amusement park for their Halloween Fright Nights thing. The glow ink reacted under UV light and AWESOMENESS ensued. I was like, electrified. I was so psyched to finally see the full potential of this hoodie.

Though now that I think about it, maybe it was just the ink being white that glowed, like anything else white. Would the asphalt hoodie react under black light? Well, it was still pretty cool and I had the biggest grin on my face.

aguysgirl

Please reprint, I had the sark hoodie and I just lost it gurr

themadmaxx

reprint please! Need some for myself and gifts.

bphoenix82

reprint please! This is my favourite hoodie and i lost it when my car got stolen on set on fire!! :(

kcm90

Please reprint? I would LOVE to get this as a gift for others for Christmas (and I wouldn't mind adding it to my own Wish List this year!) Hoodies pleaseeee

raraavista

Please reprint!!!

becky.belton

For real, please reprint. I mean, seriously, there's a large enough demand. This design is badass.

hpking

PLEASE REPRINT these are so bad a!!!

Dumzor

PLEASE REPRINT

ayleth99

please reprint!!!!!!!!!!! been saving my money just to buy the mermaid green hoodie size M.... for girls :D

scurr177

please reprint im dying for both colors

Montezuma300

Reprint please! Everyone, click request reprint! Change the colors for the blue one though. Make it either black with blue stripes or white with blue stripes.

Austin Machado

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filefox

Last year I bought this as XL but cannot wear it anymore because I lost weight and hence why would like to request a reprint in guys S size. Please!

liwaldo

I really wanted to be this during the sale but it seems that the S girl hoody sizes are gone :( And Filefox, congrats on losing that much weight!

DaneE5R

Filefox, would you be interested in selling your hoodie?

DaneE5R

Filefox, would you be interested in selling your hoodie?

to.oasted

must reprint!

Scarlett_Blue

Please please please bring back this one!!!

Scarlett_Blue

If it gets wet it smells horrible

to.oasted

re-print!!!

Scarlett_Blue

I'm soooooooooo sad I really want this hoodie!!

OffTheGrid

Is there still the tron legacy one i want it so bad :(

Scarlett_Blue

I need a green one!!!! Please re print!!!

LTdammit

When it gets wet, it's like a stink bomb.

AdamBrouwer

This shirt is perfect! Please reprint it!

tmThuy

please reprint :(

nanopip

Reprint please!!

johnd413

please reprint! had the green hoodie and loved it, and it got stolen last night! i need a new one!!

roscoesteiner

REPRINT!!!!! For the love of all that is good in this world!!!!! You could make so much money and you could make so many people happy!

DaneE5R

WHERE IS THE HOODIE?!

annelca

the hoodie was GREAT!!! why is not there? :__:

mocha.ice

why is there no link to request for hoodie reprints? PLEASE REPRINT FOR HOODIE!!!!

numbsinner

Hooooodie please?

southz

Is there a chance to get the black/orange hoodie?

Montezuma300

Hey, remember all those hundreds of guys who agreed that you either need to stick with the original movie colors or the new movie colors? We're still waiting.

Dakyootrose

I got mine and even though the tag says medium, this is at least an ex-large tshirt.

BirdsareWeird

Agree, would really love to see a reprint on the mermaid hoodie, or stick with movie colors on the Tee because it's a great design. Please, for the love of Threadless, do not reprint the orange version. I now know Orange and Red GID pigments are Zinc Sulfide based, yes sulfur! My husband's hoodie, though washing a million times made the wash and the entire house smell like rotten eggs. Trust me, the smell doesn't go away unless you were to get rid of the pigment, and it's strong! Was money down the drain.

moosa17

This should glow in the dark...

Cakner

+1 For Reprinting the hoodie!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?