1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
JustJossy

Very Groovy, Love to get me one of those ;D

mike456

Wow. What a nice collection. These Products are really amazing and beautiful.

mike456

I forget to tell that I definitely buy this product.

ca2eypirat

Received the tee already, I love it!

MrSpongeGuy

wow. this shirt is just so amazingly amazing.

robbydude

ha saw this shirt in the movie The Brass theapot

holy.warhol

cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

C E Bond

Please reprint in Girly XL!!

ishikari

reprint girls tee in Large please!

traceblends

This is not REGULAR FIT. It is a slim fit, American Apparel shirt! Beware, so you get the correct size! Mine is way too small.

rashad_scott

can i get a reprint in guys large

ChronoGrl

Absolutely adore this - Please reprint in more women's sizes (would love it as a boat neck!)

minoo.nadafian

i love this!everything is perfect:colors,shapes,collages and mixing the objects... wow! somehow this design is so fascinating even if i was not a cat lover!

zoe.oberst

I wish there was more medium t shirts (not tanks) I really want this shirt Dx

Leelee Rongavilla

Please, please reprint this fantastic shirt in a Girly SMALL! I'm so in love with Mr. Mittens! Thanks so much!!!

njb36

Elliot from source fed has this top!

r0xanne

I love Mr. Mittens!!

s.benjammin

planning on buying the tank on payday!! this looks great!! :D

Root Zero

Mesmerized by Mr. Mittens...

astergirl

love the tank! perfect fit!

naga05

Please reprint for sizes S and M guys! I love this design! :D

Bigspoon816

This is one of greatest t shirts ever made.

cruisecin

Oh yay! Mister Mittens is on sale!!

QooQoo

Best shirt in the universe!

jen.holmes.9216

that's weird, i'm super skinny and Small size mesurements are insane. the Waist size is for kids! Any girl who bought S size can tell me¿? i've always used S or XS and sounds weird i need M size this time.. thank youuuu

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

WTF I needthis tank!

platy35

beautiful

ethans

will a guys small fit a 13 year old boy without being to loose????

MommyMaudlin

PLEASE reprint in the larger/largest sizes! Otherwise busty girls don't have a chance with the listed measurements. :)

candacerose95

The sizes are ridiculous. I bought a women's xl just incase (this was my first time purchasing from this company) and it is very form fitting and honestly feels like I've stuffed myself into a medium. I am very dissappointed.

kikimaples

PLEASE print more tanks, bought one for my hubby and put a hole in it. I need go get him a new one. Thanks

ducati462013

Print more thank,this t-shirt is beautiful!

RobFnVA

This used to be a tank I thought? I no longer see this as a tank option. Would love to have it as a tank!

straumens

everybody wants tanks... including me

zhazhini

I also want to buy more! Please print some in 4T, kids/girls 8/10 AND TANKS for printing more TANKS! Oh & @candacerose95 you are 100% correct!. I was shocked to have to squeeze my size 18 bod into what was supposed to be an XL( or was it an XXL?). I like to order women's sizes instead of men's to avoid that boxy kind of fit for the men's. But, I was too lazy to send it back so I wash it in cold water & hang dry cause I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I wear it at least once a week and I just suck it in!!

zhazhini

Yeah, it was 2XL

daaaaaaaannnnnn

Got this in the mail the other day! There are minor imperfections like what was stated, but other than that, I LOVE IT!!!! My new favoritestestest shirt so far!!!!!!

balalaika

A tank, a tank, my kingdom for a tank!

luisallenphotography

What about the Tank T Shirts??? Are they SOLD OUT??

L=/

peggedpants

Need a large for a Halloween costume. Please print more!

Jayman193

I bought this a while ago, and might I say that like 6 months after I had bought the T-Shirt the graphic starts to come off the T-Shirt just a fyi. But an awesome shirt, I love it, I got quite a few comments :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us