Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
ericadkison

small small small! I wanna squeeze inna small! I miss the reprint timing like every time.

nessernet

I GOT DIS AND I LUV IT!!!!! I GOT DIS AND I LUV I!!!X999,999,999,999

TripperDay

Everyone LOVES this shirt.

linmel

I love this!

emstokoe

Does anyone know why it says $18 reprint then when you click on it or add to your cart it says $25? I love this shirt...even more when its $18!!!

emstokoe

Does anyone know why it says $18 reprint then when you click on it or add to your cart it says $25? I love this shirt...even more when its $18!!!

12monkeys

i'm not sure i am cool enough to wear this shirt.

LovelyTasha

Can has more girly smalls?! Best shirt ever!!!

Zoks

Yes! Im Small and I need this t-shit! ;)

IAMPICKLE

I MUST HAVE THIS T-SHIRT!!!!!!!! But unfortunately small is gone:( PLEASE REPRINT!!!!!!!!

IAMPICKLE

I MUST HAVE THIS T-SHIRT!!!!!!!! But unfortunately small is gone:( PLEASE REPRINT!!!!!!!!

IAMPICKLE

ast03

i bought this when it first came out and lost the shirt :((((((((((((((((((( please reprint!

SeaOfColors

Medium gone? oh no.....REPRINT!!!!!

Paradox Clone

OK, I love this t-shirt and all, but I'm getting weirded out by all the odd spam comments that people keep leaving. Especially this "whistleblower policies" thing that's been going around. Is there a "report as spam" button for Threadless comments?

Paradox Clone

Also of note: this shirt got only a 2.27 in the voting process, yet has been featured multiple times on TeeV and has over 5,000 likes. Just goes to show, I guess. At any rate, I'm definitely picking it up during the sale.

jbinstudio

I like it, but I kind of feel like you ripped off cat cult. But you may not have. that's just my interpretation...

OhShir_11

Muy buena!!!

Dw182

Why does it say its on sale for $18 but then links you back to the $24 price

the pale lady

I love this shirt my husband gets the BEST looks when he wears it!!!!

D4n13LA

Pretty darn cool!

CyanideChewtoyz

Got the shirt last december for $9, love it! received tons of compliments, one of my fave designs.

HexagonsSuck

I saw a customer wearing this when I was working at Cold Stone & needless to say shits were brick because I too own the shirt, mwahaha.

Xinyun1994

This is great!

meganfoulke

sooooooooo glad i got this! everyone loves it! EVEN MY MOM LOVES IT!

brandon.mcgill

omgomgomgomg reprint available!!!

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I turned mine into a tank. I can't wear it all that often because the design is that hot!

magdalenamarcenaro

reprint for kidsss plz my son grew out of it!!! we loooove this shirt!!!

NickyIsKool

My art teacher was wearing this today! I want one now too :3

Gilmarjose90

Yes! I should be getting mine by Monday. So excited, I've been waiting for Mr. Mittens for a while!! :D

wolfheel13

JUST got this design in the mail!! I put it on as soon as it was out of the package! I bought this for my brother for Christmas last year, and regretted not getting one for myself too! Awesome awesome awesome design!!!

Karakuri

This is one of my favourite shirts that I own. And I get compliments on it everywhere I go.

Hassy

NEED

yaaames

I just got this in the mail, its fuckin pimp:) But I bought it when it was $24 t(-_-t)

WeeKillers

M-size please!

jack6666

This one is sweet! I can't play it off myself, but hopefully there is one available for my girlfriend. Pond Lights

sweet21NG

Wow. Nice one.

AlloftheAnimals

What's the difference between the $20 one and the $24 one?

jemacarrie

Thank you for the post

Allnight

Awesome shirt ment for the gods

akilshohen

Bought this shirt twice, and might get it a 3rd.

LadyMarla

Oh my god. Pleasssssssseeeeeeee come back in a small for girls.

emilysouthall

MEDIUM FOR GIRLS PLEASE :(

emilysouthall

small and medium for girls please!

Sheikahchu

Ever since I bought this shirt, I've been kinda obsessed. I'm making a short film about Mr. Mittens for a school project, even.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us