Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
alaeth

PLEASE Reprint! i MUST own this t-shirt :)

alaeth

and "Zombie Noms" too please!! I can't find the link saved for that one (already own it, but) it's my favourite t-shirt EVER :)

sophmog

please please reprint some girly sizes, I will love you guys forever, c:

ChibixKit

I absolutely love this shirt. I wish it was printed as a hoodie.

leeluxero

Can anyone tell me what type of freaking shirt the "girly" is? Is it supposed to be "slim fit?" Or what?

leeluxero

Nevermind. It says "Black Regular Fit," now, instead of "Black American Apparel."

FrediSan

It says "reprint $13", but then I enter and it's $20. Am I missing something?

hwiskey

waaaant.

Jen in Tenn

Someone comments on this shirt EVERY TIME my son wears his! Huge fave.

domallama

Is it still $13?

likefuries

@FrediSan same here. it says $13 reprint but when put in cart, its $20. i really want this shirt!

am-y

I wish they would put the kind of shirt they are using instead of "Regular Fit", "Slim Fit", etc. The old system was fine (where it would tell you "American Apparel", "Alternative Apparel", "Fine Jersey Tee", etc) and now they've gone and changed it and I have no idea what cut the tees are anymore.

They also removed the length of the tees under "size info"... The length is crucial to me 'cos my shirts shrink a bit in the wash - especially the black tees - and if they are too short to begin with, I won't buy them.

vancakes

And you know what the sad thing is am-y? That they don't give a hoot about it one bit. I really wish they'd go back to how they were when they first started.

SpencerG

laser cat is as good as mine

any day now ill be sportin her

deliciouscoookies

I loved the design, but whew does this shirt stink. I've washed it like 10 times and your shirt smells like somebody took it down to hell and sulfur bathed it. I am afraid to wear it due to this.

Souse

i love the shit outta this tee! pulls bulk poon!

Oioijianom

I want it!!!!

kizioko

omg amazing

chrisbrown

One of the coolest I've seen here yet

Chreck

OH MY GOD it's back

youreamuffin

My sister is going to love me! :D

travers27

I wish the shirt was cheaper and I would get it in a heartbeat! C'mon $9!

knowell

i should be a model with those shirt

wildmustard

My son is outgrowing his T like this and I want one but ... seriously?! fix your T shirt sizing. Enough of this "we only buy from vendors who make crappy quality girly T shirts made to fit anorexic 10 year olds." The first shirt I ever bought from Threadless was excellent quality and my son can STILL wear it ... but not anymore. How sad.

Anyway, please reprint this on whatever it is you have for female humans these days ... we'll just work around the sizing BS.

Railgun

This shirt design is a fusion of MGMT's "Time To Pretend" music video and the Hipster Kitty meme.

Acraein

I see this shirt is printed on three different girl's tees...would be helpful if I knew the difference between them...guess I'll have to skip this shirt for now :(

legory

@wildmustard: Threadless sells "Slim-Fit" or "Sport" tees. Not the typical T-shirts.

robic

I WANT IT FOR 12 :((((

emilygbone

Make these for adults, too:))

MaxinePower

reprint women's medium please!

ViciousKitty25

Oh my gosh! I want this shirt!

eda_sevsk

Yeaa. it's awesome^^

zoedil

I'd do anything for a reprint!!!!!

zoedil

whispers anything

Paul Sheaffer

i see this everywhere! well done!

aled

Enjoy your reprint money, man.

Marixpress

haha saw this at Electric Zoo last year :o)

gabriela.elise

dude, this is awesome! i thought for sure that i first saw it on youtube, as an image to a Dan Deacon song like Crystal Cat or something. go figure, when i searched for it, it shows up on so many people's favorite images sites.

alaeth

no 3XL for guys? I want to buy this for a friend....

AlysonAlive

A big thank you to my mom for getting this - for me - for my 15th birthday. :)

cyberteeth

I just bought this one - absolutely love it.

cyberteeth

I just bought this one - absolutely love it.

deathcabforkatie

Awesome design, looks amazing in person. Not-so-awesome "girly" sizing, but that's a different story. LOVE this shirt!

CornGuy

small going to be in anytime soon?

strawberriesandsugar

A small size coming soon? How about a small girl fitted version? THAT would be as awesome as the tee! The second they do that, I MUST BUY!!!!!! You hear me Threadless?!?!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?