rhythmdev9

Man, that model is so freaking sexy

right click, set as wall paper, tile

rb89

wooooooooooooooo this is cool

SP_freak22

Bloody brilliant.

SnowWolf75

Was hoping to get this near the end of ziptember... seems I have delayed too long. reprint ASAP!

Gaugzilla

So do they take these down after they completely sell out? I could only find this by Google and when I went to order it, it wouldn't go in my cart.

Steenz

ah! i can't wait till i get this.

freemySOUL

i think threadless just got popular again..argghh need this!

Go Devil Daisuke

AHHH~ This is the best ever! I hope it gets a reprint!

Mr. Tee

you will reprint.

resistance is futile

Stenio

GENIAL!!!!

Chica_chica

please please please print in xs or girl sizes

Scurfy

This IS very cool. But you'll look like an idiot wearing it, because everyone knows the Live Long and Prosper gang sign involves full extension of the thumb. Other wise the design is very impressive indeed. Now is your chance if you are reprinting.

Scurfy

This IS very cool. But you'll look like an idiot wearing it, because everyone knows the Live Long and Prosper gang sign involves full extension of the thumb. Other wise the design is very impressive indeed. Now is your chance if you are reprinting.

stentorsrevenge

hahahah..... the guy is like HAAAYYY

nerdra

This is so great! Don't need another hoody, though.

dus1129

oooo.....smart.

spookisapuppy

I never understood this sweater until now. And I think I need one.

Sotoriel

I didn't actually get why this was so spectacular until now, and might I say, that is really creative.

samsamxx

hahha, that's pretty sweet.

Chica_chica

Please, please, please, please print in XS. Some of us are not so big

LisaL79

This runs pretty small. Unless you want it tight, then order your size, if you want it a little loose, order a size larger. Also the sweater really isn't all that thick. I still like mine though and am glad I got it :D

Rebecita

Agreed. I'm tiny (4'8") BEGGING for and extra small! I see it exists under size info. PLEASE!

addapann

If I had a million dollars I'd buy 25,000 of these

stephiepoodle

Pretty much the coolest thing ever

ringoismestarr

LOVE it. Probably going to order one... wish it wasn't so expensive.. :(

MrHood

I would probably get it, but the cost of shipping always slaps me in the face D:

Latefines

I would totally order one if it were a proper Vulcan Salute. I don't know what this is, but the Vulcan Salute is thumb out. Just sayin'. Dif-tor Heh Smusma.

MrsPandaBear

loll i am so offended that the girl model obviously had no idea what she was doing... just like 'hi..there's a hand on my sweater'.. loll

shineejenny

THAT IS TOO AWESOME! this website is so awesome!

paulobbruno

thanks comments! =)

paulobbruno

thanks comments! =)

Dannytheglover

I believe she is merely demonstrating the closed version of the hoodie and accompanying requisite gesture, though it is still offensive that she used her /left/ hand.

Dannytheglover

(@MrsPandaBear)[How is Mr. Pandabear, by the way?]

c0rgan

Who are offended, and why? What does a left hand in the air mean?

GG888

"I believe she is merely demonstrating the closed version of the hoodie and accompanying requisite gesture" if that was the case, then she was supposed to use her right hand since hand on the hoodie is a right hand

@c0rgan: as for the left hand thing, in quite a few cultures, it is let's say rude or inappropriate to use your left hand for anything (e.g. shaking hands with it, eating with it, touching someone with, giving or accepting gifts with it, etc). i know for sure that this is true in cultures of India, Middle East and West Africa. the left hand is considered to be "unclean" and dirty. it was the "wiping hand" when one goes to the bathroom, if you get what i mean.

additionally, in some cultures/religions, the left hand is also called "the Devil's hand" because the left hand is closely associated with evil. the Devil is said to have bless his followers with his left hand. if you think about the Angel and Devil on the shoulders thing, the Devil is always on the left and the Angel is on the right side.

these are the two major things. there are a lot of other things that came from the idea of left meaning evil/bad or a sign of bad luck.

superkyol

Uhh.. maybe she is simply left-handed? Totally her fault, right? Good to know there are still people in the world who cling to bronze-aged ideologies.

cook1esncre4m

I have this sweater... and it's super nerdy (love it). It's in reference to Star Trek, the Vulcan salute with the typical greeting: "Live Long and Prosper." I like that its so unique for a sweater.... what more could I ask for. Haha. :D

TEARSofPURPLE

i have a very hairy dogg so if it was in a different color i would get fo sho

vomits

please reprint!

lesange

Reprint!!!

capnjack

reprint in XL

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3