One second...

Radio-Activity (Spread Music Love)

• by Onnaug
  • posted Sep 23, 2010
  • 23 Comments

Radio-Activity (Spread Music Love)

Watch this
tessi_pie

i love that record inspired designs are coming through, even in this technologically advanced time we live in. long live the vinyl!!

Ngaged

This was my first threadless tee!! I love the design.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

hey thanks! second reprint, and always that big smile on my face, thanks for enjoying it!

maureenagnes59

I too love the "record" t-shirts. This is a happy shirt. Love "Recording Seal" -- please reprint.

James T Kirk

It yummy!!! Totally....brilliant design and balance using white... gonna hafta have it in the collection...

echosripple

I would buy this shirt printed on a color other than orange (or red...)

Jimisking

I would kill for this shirt in blue =3

Imposibla

giraffe!!))) mimimi))

Plob

Due to the awesomeness of this T, and my fair complexion, I'm officially starting:

REDHEADS AGAINST ORANGE ONLY TSHIRTS!

or R.A.O.O.T.

Luckily for threadless, I'm very lazy, and won't actually be doing anything for the cause, but if you could all just act terrified I would be very appreciative.

Spread the word.

http://imgur.com/rtf0a.jpg

Chroy

Bought this shirt, love it! Something I didn't notice when I bought it; the dove(?) in the top right has headphones on.. Pleasant surprise.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

yeah thanks erevyone :-) @ chroy: eheh, the dove has indeed a cool vibe, with a peacefully sweet music in his ears ^^

electric_lady

Absolutely love the girly scoop neck. The color is an even softer orange sorbet than in the picture. One word of advice though, unless you are TINY, get the medium even if you normally order small.

Belgium108

Beautiful design.

beckyld

Every time I wear this shirt I notice something new. Beautiful design, great details and I hope it comes back in stock!

Creeperix

pls reprint

emanuelateodora

Why don't you change color guys? Please... Design is beautiful!

Dressrom

REPRINT!!! REPRINT!!! REPRINT!!! S/M/L very urgent !!!!

Niiicola311

I bought this shirt a couple of years ago. I still love it BUT would re-buy it in a different color if it was an option. Orange isn't my favorite. I always get compliments on it though ♥

No account?
Join Us