One second...

Sky Thief

Sky Thief

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Xepherian

I've been waiting a long time for this reprint... bought as soon as I got the e-mail.

reags

finally reprinted hoorah!

TinkerTigg

This is really pretty and I like it! Also...unrelated to the shirt...sort of... The male model wearing it so so cute! :)

Britbeeh

I got it :) looks awesome.

simplysmile

i love this shirt

Super Dancer

could this become a hoodie??? it's absolutely fantastic reminds me a bit of tim burton (: great work reprint!

roses supposes

Why did I have to find Threadless a few short months before getting my first professional gig? All I want to do is wear cool t-shirts like this every day.

tpen019

sikk shirt, defs have to get it !!

amitsaha

while True: print Awesome, Awesome!

Bethzy

Just bought mine! xD

12monkeys

i like this, but i'm not sure i like it as a shirt. how about as a print?

Kyrde

I'm too late again! My size is sold out :(

ozu

the real t-shirt doesnt looks so great

to bad :(

lyzzle

Would absolutely adore a print of this!

cupcake95

Please reprint!

andrea24

wow!!

I-Wear-Tees

Pleaseee reprintsssss

amanitium

will the colour be as vivid as the design?

DragonGirl421

I got one of these at the shop during the last reprint and it's possibly my favorite shirt. I wear it A LOT and I think the color is fine, not as vivid as these photos, but good. It's also a thin, long shirt, which I love (girlie XL, even though I'm 5'6", 120lbs). This and "I Wish I Were" are my two favorite designs ever. Happy to see this as an iphone case, too.

blk909

I love this shirt, but threadless won't print on XXXL for some reason.

Kat_Tree

I LOVE THIS SHIRT SO MUCH!!! I bought that shirt earlier this year and I still have it, keep getting compliments.

l1tay2

How many colors is this?

cfeuery

Love the shirt but would love it even more in a girly black tank or boatneck tee.

Dan Waring

Wow, that's good!

Flying Mouse 365

A song based on Sky Thief design.

A collaboration between Flying Mouse and Asia Mei. Song written, vocal and compose by: Asia Mei www.asiamei.com

kura-rei

REEEPPRRRIIINNNTT!!!

Kate S.

I have never cried over a shirt before I saw this one. This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

ClubMur

the thief reminds me of count olaf from the series of unfortunate events

jules4006

pleeze pleeze pleeze reprint, I keep missing out sad face

schmeterling

reprint!!! someone stole mine out of the mail before I even got it. :( one of the best designs ever on here. would live boatneck or v neck style.

Vic Vette

iLike the design

Josefa8

I would love it in a tank :)

Insomniacsloth

Very beautiful. Reminds me of the night walker from Princess Mononoke.

m4rs

it's just doo damn big! also the quality of the material is somewhat bad.

this is the first time that a threadless product dissapointed me, and i've bought around 20 tees.

Has anyone else noticed that?

m4rs

it's just doo damn big! also the quality of the material is somewhat bad.

this is the first time that a threadless product dissapointed me, and i've bought around 20 tees.

m4rs

i like the design very much. however, i'm very dissapointed about the tee used here. all tees including this one that i've ordered are Small Guys, yet this one is 5 cm bigger in height and looser in width and sleeves -- it's just doo damn big! also the quality of the material is somewhat bad.

Quayvo83

Got this one in my closet...

aaaaaaahhhhhhh

this is so damn awesome i swear

Kate S.

I finally bought this one, and I got so many compliments on it!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?