Yeah, classic movie Tee!

kizioko

I want this shirt so bad.

bystyk

nice one....

Carlete

wooow, awesome t-shirt!! i want it!!

oenie

Why do they keep reprinting the greatest shirts right AFTER i ordered some ? :/ We need a European (read: free shipping) division !

aloralis

An amazing / horrifying design. Completely blown away.

phyllisa

Fantastic! Reminds me of I Am Legend!

seafoam

I bought this one because I love the design but it runs so small (compared to my other threadless tshirts) that I can't wear it! It's so small I had to check the tag to make sure they sent me the correct size...I probably won't be wearing this one for several months :/

MikeyCarson

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I saw this shirt on some guy 5 months ago but didn't get a chance to speak to him. I randomly Googled Horde t-shirt (seriously; first shot!) not knowing what would come up but there it was. I never even heard of Threadless till then...and now, 10 shirts later, I can get what I originally came on for!

thedi

fantastic one!

robby1993

I'm a big fan of zombies and this is a perfect representation of the worse case situation i love it

Ionrules

great job!

Lord Spid

Looks like a scene from Dead Nation on PS3! ^^ Love it!

Brently986

Glad to see this one reprinted. This is the shirt that made me start buying tee shirts online =)

ironsup

I love it . Gives you a "Oh S$#t feeling.

monzation

hehehee zombies! just love them :P

StuDafu

Super bad-ass, can't wait to gets mine!!

carnivalfreak

Reminds me of I Am Legend :D Good job!

joegthreadless

sweet, thats Ash fom Evil Dead!

thebunyip

Will the mediums be reprinted?

cassleer

I want this as a Hoddie!!!

FDALLAS

Awesome tee, please can you reprint more mediums!

DELUXE-ART

WOW, Good Work !!!

DELUXE-ART

WOW, Good Work !!!

aloy1293

please reprint the M! ):

Lily Munster

PULEEEEEEEZ reprint this awesome t-shirt! It's not fair you put it on sale and there's none left! My nephew is graduating from the police academy and I want to give him one for a gift (and I want one for me too!). WE LUV ZOMBIES!!!!!

rwdebes

you guys send an email offering this T-shirt for 10U$ and is everything SOLD OUT ???

reags

damn want the hoody!

sec713

Love it. This is one of those shirts that I buy reprints of, only because I know it's gonna get worn to death. (No pun mentioned)

krinklyfig

every time I check it's sold out, but finally got it on sale! w00t!

"I know you're scared; we're all scared, but that doesn't mean were cowards. We can take these skeletons, we can take them ... with science."

Stephen78

defo one of my fav shirts

Typhoid Raj

Love this shirt, reprint it again!

Gregggor

Just got my order of this shirt, and I love it! First day I wore it, I got about 15 doubletakes, and 3 "hey, that's a killer t-shirt"

crassmonkey

Please put this on a zip-up hoodie!!!!

sinsili_san

Please reprint! awesome!

ghalialicious

Pleas request a reprint of the link underneath if you like zombies and/or dead things :) VVVVVVVVV

isurf83

must suck to be on top of that car nowhere to run damn i think i would've shot like a few zombies and the last bullet to my head or if i had a grenade i would take the clip off and hold it and jump in the horde and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!! all he go to hell hahaha

TheHouseOfNeeman

Aled, you know exactly what hell you're doing. Please make more designs. You are a genius!

dogravarun

good work dude!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?