New Years Eve Meet Up: Philadelphia, PA WHO'S COMING?!?!?!!?

What better place to get ring 2011: the Year of the Bro�, then in the city of brotherly love (no homo)?

Who's interested?

ME:100%
tracerbullet
Ryder Revolution
the czar
shakethesheets 76%
spacesick 2
WarDrobeInSpareOom 100%
iPear
SnakeMan
sleepyfeet
SuperRyan - 100%
Steve The Great 60%
jeffreyg lame%
jet approves 65%
biotwist 100%

What days?

December 31st & Janurary 1st

What would you want to do in Philly?

Possible shindig at TracerBrian's.
Visit Rittenhouse Square

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OHzkICG47LU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OHzkICG47LU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<big><big>Hotel Info</big></big>

We (superryan, my wife, and myself) have booked one room at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Philadelphia-City Avenue for nights of December 31st and January 1st.
Its a rather large suite w/ a king bed, pull-out couch and a lot of floor space. Its about 5 miles from tracerbrian's place. The rate is $149 per night. We have room for 3-4 more people in the room. If you are interested please email me at matt(dot)lanzoff(at)gmail(dot)com to reserve your space in our room. The more people we have the cheaper it will get, so we'll figure out exact cost when we see how many stay there.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Hannah's coming up with me on Sunday. Beth and Tim are also going to stop by at some point (I think).

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Hanna! I think. Right? No H? Hannahaha

craquehaus

I got lost on N. Broad St and Dauphin next to Temple...I'll be hanging on the corner for a while...

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

you wanna take broad south until you get to walnut. take a right on walnut, then a left on 21st. i'm between locust and spruce.

stubby43

I wish I was there.

craquehaus

It's cool...I met some dude named Mr. Lazy Eye who is showing me the way...it's near some boarded up houses, right?

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

something happened and i cant make it up today but I can still do tomorrow and or sunday

the czar

I hope you guys have fun. Sorry me and Rita could not do it.
Happy new year!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

happy new year :^)

kayceislost

I'm not jealous or nothin'.

SuperRyan

Kayce's never jealous or nothin'

rhythmdev9

ryan's gone and bintur is sad

SuperRyan

he had his chance

jet approves

i am just sad i missed cookie bowl sundaes...not you people or nothin'.

tracerbullet

we actually ended up not making cookie bowls, so you only missed regular ice cream sundaes

rhythmdev9

laziness sunk in pretty quickly after that root beer chicken

spacesick 2

I changed my mind. I think I'm gonna go!

Mya Jamila

What are cookie bowls?! Are they as great as I am imagining?

jet approves

a bowl made out of a cookie!

SuperRyan

Yeah, it's like, a cookie in a pan thing and like you bake it and smoosh it to make a bowl.

Listening to food talk in Philly made me want to learn more about foods.

tracerbullet

foods is fun. everyone should learn foods.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I miss the hummus. You should make me more hummus, and bring it to me right now.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
No account?
Join Us