Close
One second...

Jamba Juice Connoisseurs

So last week a friend of mine told me something about Jamba Juice that I don't think many people might know (and if everyone already knows this, it just proves I need to get out more and interact with real live people).

Jamba Juice has a "secret" menu that they don't advertise on their menu board. Crazy I tell ya... CRAZY!

So the next time you stop by your local Jamba Juice, give one of the following a try--the other customers will think you're cool.

Pink Starburst
Raspberry Dreamin'
Pineapple Dreamin'
Bluetopia
Sourpatch Kid
Now and Later
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Apple Pie
Fruity Pebbles
Strawberry Shortcake
Red Gummy Bear
White gummy bear
Chocolate gummy bear
Push Pop
Skittles

Watch this
realslimnatey

omg, thanks phil, im going today

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

richers

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i do i know you aren't just trying to make us look like idiots!

Shredpirate

I've been ordering off the secret menu for awhile now :D

spacesick

mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho!

realslimnatey

im just going to give my order to them written on a napkin

spacesick

aww no picture

catboy17

Yeah, I have a feeling they'll have no idea what I'm talking about, but I guess it's worth a try.

realslimnatey

man, i didnt know you made this blog idiot-proof!

(spacesick)

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

what the hell is jamba juice?

spacesick

I banged your sister.

(nate)

lookpolish

Yeah, what is this "Jamba Juice" of which you speak?

I need to know so I can order off the secret menu and make other people think I'm cool.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

and while you're at it... try ordering the baby bobby life with luie burger and you'll get quite a surprise!

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

i ordered the white gummy bear today for the first time and i wasn't sure what the reaction i'd get from the girl behind the counter. she knew what i was talking about and they have a button on the register for it... so i didn't feel so dumb and looked around at the other customers like i was a VIP ordering off the menu ;)

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

i wonder what sourpatch kid tastes like. thanks for the secret menu!

Frank Vice

Update 6/12/06: It looks like the secret menu has been rolled out officially to all Jamba locations - this is just in the past couple of months, prior to that it was more 'casual' and varied from location to location. From our source at Jamba headquarters.

Frank Vice

official list from an employee

White Gummy Bear

Red Gummy Bear

Chocolate Gummy Bear

Blue Gummy Bear?

Pink Starbusrt

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Raspberry Dreamin'

Pineapple Dreamin'

Bluetopia

Sourpatch Kid

Now and Later

Apple Pie?

Push Pop

Skittles

Fruity Pebbles

Strawberry Shortcake

pilihp

if you guys do try the different flavors, let me know if they're any good. i would recommend the white gummy bear... it does taste like a white gummy bear.

realslimnatey

hey phil, i didnt get to watch shinobi last night, but ill watch it on thursday when it plays again...

i also never got to go to jamba yesterday, but i want to go today, is frank vice's list up there legit as well!? i really want to try all the flavors! i might just go for sour patch kids first

pilihp

frank vice's list is legit. let me know if the sourpatch kid is any good.

hope you like shinobi :)

Radioactivejosh

Are you actually serious? I'm extremly close friends with someone who works at Jamba here in the city, and I'm obsessed with Jamba Juice (i own 2 logo shirts.) What business advantage would it give them having a secret menu ;p

Radioactivejosh

wow, after reading that article/comments I believe it. Next time i'm there i will have to see if they have ANY clue what im talking about.

mermalj

I work at Jamba. It's really NOT as secret as everyone thinks. Sourpatch is my favorite.

mermalj

And by raspberry dreamin' and pineapple dreamin' you probably mean raspberry dream machine and pineapple dream maching. A Pineapple dreamin' isn't possible.

bananaanna14014

thats awesome
i cant wait to go
and im gonna write it on a napkin!! lol
it will be great

kellybelly223

fruity pepples intriques me...

mermalj

Just be warned, not all stores know how to make every drink. There are actually only 3 secret smoothies that are on our computers and those are Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Star, and White Gummie. Employees might give you strange looks if you ask for some obscure drink.

Jennifurret

I love Jamba Juice so much, but there aren't any nearby! I only can get one when I go up to Chicago, which is only like, once a year. Sigh. Fruity goodness...

Radioactivejosh

I think I'm going to go to the one in Times Square (its always packed) and order the White Gummie Bear smoothie. Then, when they call out my smoothie to give to me "Josh, Original White Gummie Bear with Vita" and everyone looks at me w t f white gummie bear omg? I will just wink and say quietly with a slight grin "secret menu."

HAHA wow. But seriously I need to try these. What is Pink Star? Sounds good.

mermalj

Tastes exactly like a Pink Starburst. Terrrribly sweet though. I can't drink a whole one.

pilihp

mermalj - what goes into a strawberry shortcake?

realslimnatey

ill actually check this out tomorrow, im so lazy today, plus...theres a jamba juice right down the street from my work place

Jennifuhrer

thanks for the tip P , can't wait to give it a whirl

I had a white gummi martini yesterday
have you tried that?

hannabear

aww the nearest Jamba Juice is 13 miles away in DC but I'm a big smoothie freak.

one of my friends has one right on campus and you can use your meal points on them and everything!

haruhi

WOAH! That's freaking awesome xD We have like 2 Jamba Juices in my area :D Hahaha all people who are far, far away from the nearest Jamba Juice xD

WallsReallyWork

i think thats the coolest thing ever. i kinda want to try strawberry shortcake. i gotta try this next time i go.

matchstick

Jamba juice weirded me out, when I went to the states. People were buying it by the pitcher-fulls, and bragging to their friends about how healthy they were.

The smallest size was 160z... crazy!

matchstick

Also, did anyone see the SNL skit about Jamba juice? I think it was on again yesterday. (Hosted by Natalie Portman)

Very funny stuff.

WallsReallyWork

its weird how different our country is from toher people. 16 oz is tiny in amaerica, and i mean really tiny. so for you to think its crazy that its the smallest size relly shows how different our cultures are. although, it is a smoothie, so i cant see how they make em smaller where you are, it wouldn really be worth it, just get juice, then

matchstick

Well.. I was talking about the juice, not the thick smoothies. Those, I totally understand. However, I went to buy a carrot juice for my brother, and the tiniest size was 16oz, which is odd... because here, thats usually the largest. (Usually you come across 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, and maybe 18oz.)

PhonographSounds

YUMM!!
I'm addicted to Sourpatch Kids now!

:D

Omair

I've only been to jamba juice once, but there was this gay guy, and he gave me a mango smoothie for free cuz I was lost in New York.

he was sweet, I left him my number and my myspace...teehee.

realslimnatey

well well well, i went after work and tried to order the sour patch kid, then they got really confused about it, so i then asked for the white gummy bear flavor, again a look of confusion...

then he gave me some bullshit excuse saying they wont have any till maybe next week, and then he points to the menu up top telling me thats what they have, like im the stupid one

then i was like, look, my buddy says there is some extra flavors not listed on the menu and i want to try them out, hook it up man...

CONFUSED LOOK

so i just said fuck it and got myself a blueberry, the workers there sucked! i need to go to another one with young cool hip people...

damn you phil!

pilihp

sorry nate... that sucks! next time you're in san diego, my treat.

realslimnatey

no worries phil, im just gonna go to the one closer by campus, im pretty sure theyll know whats up...

but next time im in daygo, im hittin you up!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

fruity pebbles. SO GOOD.

Chipmnk

Hahahaha, Phil would totally make this blog.

No account?
Join Us