Close
One second...

What's your favorite Pokemon after you have jello for dessert?

Jigglypoop.

(I'm here all night, folks!)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kypade

isnt it jigglypuff? : (

Mohka

waaaaaaaaaaaaaabafet!

Larlar

You're fired. Get off the stage.

Noodlegirl

I found a green energy card in my friend's apartment parking lot. It was wet. I have a picture of it on my phone. It made me sad.

Mohka

i always thought digimon were more rad

Mohka

^noodlegirl
at least it wasn't an electric card : P

... idk

Noodlegirl

i want to reminisce now..i want to find my old pokemon cards and play that pokemon photo safari game for n64..ha.

littlelibertine

play that pokemon photo safari game for n64..ha.

POKEMON SNAP??

there is an N64 and that game and controllers literally four feet away from me right now

we have Hey You Pikachu too =)

Should I go for it???

Noodlegirl

yeah pokemon snap!! i loved it..

Vindicator03

Snorlax, he's just so fat.

hadaloo

I was a pokemon master. Big time.

emmy.withwings

I found a bunch of pokemon cards when I was cleaning my room today. Twas heartwrenching.

iPear

I don't get...oh okay I get it.

I'm like the biggest pokemon master ever. sorry Hadley I pwnz you.

ir0cko

ah, i was addicted to pokemon. i collected the cards. haha

littlelibertine

I had the cards, and I even had like....I like PLAYED the cards. I knew the rules and had the gameboard.

I have every version on my Gameboy. (!!!) Red, blue, yellow, etc...up to leaf green and fire red? (But my sister owns those, so I'm cheating really)

And all the N64 Pokemon games...

yeah, it's bad.

littlelibertine

Plus I used to watch the show in fourth grade.

iPear

I stopped playing after crystal. OMFG I WATCHED THE SHOW IN FITH GRADE.

:D

ir0cko

i have too many cards. they're in a box in my closet. :)

spires
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i don't know anything about pokemon

but I'm in a drinking mood

have fun guys

littlelibertine

slash, old.

My binder's in my closet.

I remember in like fifth grade I went to dance sleepaway camp. And I brought the binder in case anyone was still a Pokemon fan. But they weren't. And then one of the girls in my dorm found it.

And they laughed.

And I cried.

iPear

me and my best friend brought in pokemon this year at school, I gave her like all of my holographics. :D we had a big box of cards, and I was like 'DONT' STEAL MY CARDS OKAY!?'

margolove

hah.. I had a whole bunch of holographics up until this year. And then I handed over all of my cards to a ten-year-old boy.. and now I have some shitty basic pokemen and a whooole lot of energy cards. But I'm cool with it.

ir0cko

i have a lot of the holographics..

iPear

Randy, shut up no one cares about your goddamn holographics.

you're all "yeah, I was into pokemon, I had the cards ands tuff"

everyone and their half retarded uncle chester had pokemon cards, real addicts didn't just buy the cards, they memorized the pokemon by number, and evolution, and had pokemon stationary, and would trade pokemon over the link cable via gameboy and stuff and were the first in line to see the movie and all that crazy stuff.

littlelibertine

I have a lot of Japanese ones!! Oh snap!! Once for Christmas I got like Arcanine or whatever his updated evolved brother's name is and it was shiny and its attack did like 500. No joke. Rare!!

iPear

it was fake, I betchoo. I BETCHOO. I know my fake carsds, you put them ish up to the sun and you could see through them, so they were fake I know. I know my pokemon.

iPear

fake pack.

nigga! :D onet iem I got a fake pack of pokemon cards. I got pissed

margolove

zheesh, pear, you seem to have an extensive knowledge of what real addicts did...

I saw many a childhood friendship splinter apart due to lusting after an amigo's prize card...

ir0cko

haha, the asian packs. i got a charizard in one of them.

margolove

dammit! I have been trying to break that horrible ellipsis habit and I think I just had a relapse.

littlelibertine

Damnit, I'm gonna find and scan taht card now.

iPear

Margo...I spent like 3 years of my life dedicated to pokemon. I know a thing or ...151.

omfgoamg POKEMON JOKE!

littlelibertine

Dude, there are like 400 types now.

No kidding.

margolove

explain...? I want to understand it and be amused.

ir0cko

haha. sofia, take pictures of your cards. if you do it, i'll go dig in my closet. :)

emmy.withwings

my friend covered her coffee table with like a mosaic of cut up pokemon cards and put a glass top on it. Its pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

littlelibertine

I would but I can't fidn my camera slash camcorder slash argh.

My brother kinda stole it.

littlelibertine

I did, however, put little stickers of hats/gloves etc on a lot of my cards.

Haha, I was such a nerd.

iPear

they're running out of colors for the game cartridges, the next ones are like Uranium and Magnesium! :D!

HAHA CHEMISTRY JOKE!

yeah anyways, I used to get so angry when I saw someone like rip up a pokemon card, cuz I thought they were real or something.

iPear

Sofia, I probably woulda kicked your ass if I knew you.

littlelibertine

Yeah, whatever pear. I kick ass at Super Smash Brothers with Pikachu.

Old school SSB.

iPear

I pwned niggas hardcore with Samus. that bitch is stupid fly yo.

littlelibertine

I found out like two months ago Samus is a girl.

WTF.

iPear

wow, you're such a noob man.

major noob.

makes me sick.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?