Close
One second...

The fun way to ruin your family's evening!

• by twoonebee
  • posted Sep 14, 2010
  • 25 Comments

Based on a slogan I submit some time ago... This is inspired by the fact I don't think a family has ever sat down for a game of monopoly without it ending in a full blown domestic world war.

Watch this
twoonebee

Based on a slogan I submit some time ago... This is inspired by the fact I don't think a family has ever sat down for a game of monopoly without it ending in a full blown domestic world war.

jiska_

great :)

ANCU

ha-haaaa :D

twoonebee

Thanks you guys, I'm assuming the laughter is a kind of compliment. I originally wanted to upload it as a .gif but every time I tried to reduce the file size it ended up too lossy, but if you wanted to see it, it's here. Not much more than you could get from the jpg here though.

pilitoons

Hahaha...nice!!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

maiima

(Y) :)

ran1984

hahaha. nice!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It kind of looks like the game is attacking the family rather than the game inciting a riot between the family.

twoonebee

Yeah Evan I thought that, and put it through critique to try and get suggestions to make it look less like that, the general concensus was "If people get it then great, if not then a monopoly game attacking a family is still a great concept" haha.

thedeetzes
thedeetzes profile pic Alumni

This awesome!

EyeSick

lol..nice!

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

So many games ended like this when I was a kid! Great work :)

Grapho

cute!!!!

rompetelcuero
rompetelcuero profile pic Alumni

jajajaja great idea and well execution!

BootsBoots

Haha. I love it.

twoonebee

Thanks all, last push for votes!!

twoonebee

I didn't expect that to be honest :/

No account?