Do the SINGLE LADIES Dance

This is a fun, diagrammatic design based on the iconic and beloved "Single Ladies" dance, made famous in Beyonce's music video of the same song. It has inspired all sorts of parodies so why not a tee parody? This dance never gets old and is probably one of the most memorable performances of the young generation. I have actually learned the dance and used the video as a direct reference so you can be assured that the dance moves are real! Anyway, this would just be a normal print on a dark grey tee I think.

Watch this
Dingdogglewoo

This is a fun, diagrammatic design based on the iconic and beloved "Single Ladies" dance, made famous in Beyonce's music video of the same song. It has inspired all sorts of parodies so why not a tee parody? This dance never gets old and is probably one of the most memorable performances of the young generation. I have actually learned the dance and used the video as a direct reference so you can be assured that the dance moves are real! Anyway, this would just be a normal print on a dark grey tee I think.

xaca

Good moves... nice design

Caddywompus

Excellent, crazy arrows step made the cut. Good luck.

BENGIES

i love it!

clinton2208

This is clever and funny.

SKNA

I reckon it's still way too busy, if you reduced the number of images to half again it would allow to the viewer to take it in. Like your thinking

TysonPeters

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is completely amazing!!!!!!! I love the crazy step! Hahaha!

Print! PRINT!

There are soooo many beyonce fans that would wear this to her concerts (slash every day!)

Good luck, I hope they chose to print it. I've got seven people I would buy this for already!

:)

Fungusamungus

This is a hilarious idea! Shirt's a little busy but it's definitely eye catching and recognizable.

ANCU

now everybody will 'single ladies dance' themselves, no matter what, who, and where :)))))

s a m

=)

Skap 1er

nice work, i think a lot of people would like this

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Hey, if Threadless can do it for Thriller, why not for puttin' rings on things? Not for me, but I like the fact you can learn this amazing dance from glancing at the person in front of you wearing this.

Dingdogglewoo

Thanks for your comments so far guys!

tjc45

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PRINT.

adrede

LOOOOVE IT!!!!

Bruuu

Plx print that

RMSPR

+1

coffeecandle

hahaha I love the crazy one. Sweet :)

Nacho G

whoa!! haha, I agree, if there is a shirt with the Thriller choreography why not of this?! I guess this one has very good chances of going to the printers!

ofirh

Lol!

jiska_

great work, but too dark colors

bottleHeD

I really wonder if this dance is popular enough to be even remembered after a few years..

Dingdogglewoo

Thanks guys for all your help. And to answer your question, bottleHeD, this dance has become iconic and will be remembered by our generation.

No account?
Join Us