Pencil/Diamond

"Diamond and graphite (pencil 'lead') are two allotropes of carbon: pure forms of the same element that differ in structure" - Phew, thanks Wikipedia,

This suddenly occured to me one day and I came up with this design. I'm not sure if it's too simple for threadless these days, but I just really liked this bold design and hoped it might appeal to the pencil wielding heroes here.

A 4 colour design (or 5 if you want it on another coloured tee)

And remember, if the pen is more powerful than the sword, maybe the pencil has more value than a diamond... or something.

Anyway, thanks for looking and voting. And bigger thanks to iRocko for the tee shot.

Watch this
SEVEN-HUNDRED

"Diamond and graphite (pencil 'lead') are two allotropes of carbon: pure forms of the same element that differ in structure" - Phew, thanks Wikipedia,

This suddenly occured to me one day and I came up with this design. I'm not sure if it's too simple for threadless these days, but I just really liked this bold design and hoped it might appeal to the pencil wielding heroes here.

A 4 colour design (or 5 if you want it on another coloured tee)

And remember, if the pen is more powerful than the sword, maybe the pencil has more value than a diamond... or something.

Anyway, thanks for looking and voting. And bigger thanks to iRocko for the tee shot.

WEAREYAWN

LOVE IT!!! Would buy!! $5

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

I want. $5

Jimi C

Ya, the underlying message is gold.

ANCU

should be like that.... drawing makes diamonds :D

li-li

I really like it simple and clever

Nacho G

yeah, just as or more valuable than a diamond, great concept!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

Love this

dfurman

makes a cool graphic1

mcmarcg

Pretty damn sweet.

Exatomo

5$!!! pls take a look at my Design and feel free to score it :)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

LOVELY

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

$5 great work!

Robotata

SUPER COOL! 5!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Ace

GORR

Schweeeet! nice idea.

RoeeSch

It also looks like the superman seal... Good one!

RoeeSch

It also looks like the superman seal... Good one!

pjbrick7

super pencil to the rescue

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Damn, was hoping for a little bit of a higher score than that : (

Thanks though for all the votes and comments : )

I know it's not great etiquitte (or e-tee-quitte) but if you want to know if this ends up printing anywhere else - you could always join my facebook group .

No account?
Join Us