Close
One second...

Care Gauge

Saying "I couldn't care less" is the correct usage for describing that one can not express any more distaste for something. However, I have come to realize there may be scenarios where people want to express that they really could care less, because they have not reached the lowest point of caring. With that in mind, I created this care gauge.

My motivation for this shirt idea came from a design I created for a friend, that showed the different levels of caring in the form of a line graph. That graph did not look good in shirt-form, so I recreated the design into a clean and simple car gauge style.

Watch this
hockeygator

Saying "I couldn't care less" is the correct usage for describing that one can not express any more distaste for something. However, I have come to realize there may be scenarios where people want to express that they really could care less, because they have not reached the lowest point of caring. With that in mind, I created this care gauge.

My motivation for this shirt idea came from a design I created for a friend, that showed the different levels of caring in the form of a line graph. That graph did not look good in shirt-form, so I recreated the design into a clean and simple car gauge style.

makatha

nice

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

malicksmith

Wish this was like a mood ring

zomboy99

Very nice - looks like gallery work - you hiding something from us?

bloatbugjen

LOL I get so angry when people say "could care less" when they really mean "couldn't". I'm glad others recognize the difference as well.

nallukka

Nice use of the likert scale! I want it on a different color tee (I know gray is moody, but I like the irony of apathy placed on bright colors&dislike their gray color in general--AA has a blueish toned gray that is good, though)... I would buy it on dark purple for sure, though.

hockeygator

Thank you all for your favorable comments and votes.

I originally had the design on a blue shirt, as well as trying it on an orange shirt. But I like the way the orange "pops" on the gray shirt more than on the other colors. And I feel the gray goes more with the car design of the gauge.

hockeygator

Thank you all for your favorable comments and votes.

I originally had the design on a blue shirt, as well as trying it on an orange shirt. But I like the way the orange "pops" on the gray shirt more than on the other colors. And I feel the gray goes more with the car design of the gauge.

mfg0911

i always say "could care less"!!! funny!!! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

erw

yeah cool

flicker.to.flame

haha, an essential public service announcement! This english language faux pas has always driven me batsh*t insane. I hope this tee changes the world!

No account?
Join Us