Close
One second...

Hey, anybody want to trade 12 Club shirts for sale tees?

Hey there all!

I have several 12 Club tees I haven't worn yet and someone might be interested in one (or more).

I have all of these (unworn) in Guy's Large:

Unwashed:

Washed once but still unworn:

If there are four of them you want I'll send them to you for an XL Because I Can't Forget hoodie. If you just want one I'll trade it for one of the prints to be released on Monday.

Let me know!

Watch this
WarDrobeInSpareOom

You don't want Battle Axe? Are you fucking insane?!!

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

hot damn why couldn't you be a guy's m!

professorE

DeeAnn, if you want it I will drive it to you personally the next time I go to Clarksville. Yes, that's right. I will go out of my way to come see you and give you a shirt for free even though you drove a half mile from my house and didn't even honk and ignored me when I told you that I was in your area (all up in your area) a few weeks ago.

rbthatcher
rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

Much too big for me (guys small)...but DAMN, someone should JUMP on this!

professorE

Seriously, someone should fling themself off of a cliff for this!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Dang! I should do this. I have a bunch of mens smalls 12 month clubs that I've never washed or worn. :O

professorE

Reed might be interested Randy.

ir0cko

Hmm...?

rbthatcher

Reed might be interested Randy.

ir0cko

Any tees you're looking for in particular?

rbthatcher

Well.....I dig all of 'em that have come out this year pretty much, except for "Bear". I really wanted "Noah's Ale" and kind of disappointed when it wasn't a regular print...

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Damn, I wear medium, otherwise I would do this for sure.

ir0cko

Reed, would you want to trade a tee for a tee then? I have Noah's Ale somewhere in my pile of shirts. I'm kind of eyeing Tipi Man in a men's small. You could e-mail me at randyaquilizan (at) yahoo (dot) com if you want to.

professorE

I just remembered 2 other ones!

ir0cko

You have some really old ones, Ethan.

professorE

I won those last two from the ustream questions.

professorE

Doin' the bump...

the czar

Dude I would do this for Battle Axe

the czar

email me cdmixswap at gmail dot com

Sarcasticatbest

Oh... I remember you... you're the guy with the thing that does that stuff with that person right?

rbthatcher

(Sorry for hijacking your blog slightly)

EMAIL SENT TO RANDY

lily1029

Oh man, this is fantastic! I am so not a Men's large normally but I want Bookworms and Where the stars Come from badly enough I would be willing to try shrinking them (unless irocko would have either in Men's small he would want to get rid of)

ir0cko

I feel so bad for stealing Ethan's business and hijacking his own blog. Let me post my own.

professorE

the czar on Aug 20 '10 at 9:33pm email me cdmixswap at gmail dot com

Email has been sent.

Suzy, if Randy doesn't have them you're more than welcome to them, but I'd be worried trying to shrink them 2 sizes. Maybe you (or one of the talented people here who do this) can mod them?

professorE

Randy, no, it's cool. You are a friend of mine. I will share with you.

professorE

Cris, I miss you.

the czar

Mission accomplished

professorE

Word.

You know, to your moms.

ir0cko

lily1029 - i have both of those

lily1029

professorE - It wouldn't really be 2 sizes shrinkage, if I could get it more to a Medium it would be totally wearable. Since this is your blog, i'd like you to be able to get the shirt you wanted. Would you like to trade for the Where Stars Come from?

irocko - I would love your bookworms in men's small so I could wear it to work (i work in a bookstore!). Is there another shirt you would want me to order you, or I could just get you a gift certificate if there is nothing else for now?

If this would work out for both of you, should I just e-mail you each for shipping details/etc?

professorE

Actually Paul and I have worked it out, so get both of them in the right size from Randy. He's good people.

ir0cko

hey lily1029, e-mail me your address and i'll respond with a shirt and mailing address. i'll have it shipped out tomorrow if i get your response tonight. :)

randyaquilizan (at) yahoo (dot) com

lily1029

sounds good then professor! i'm glad you'll get what you wanted out of your blog. :p

e-mail sent Randy!

ir0cko

responded :D

professorE

I got up to get some water and bumped into this blog.

professorE

Vroooooooooom!

professorE

Dunno if you got my email earlier Paul, but your shirt is in the mail and should be to you on Tuesday.

Thank you!

professorE

You should stop being Canadian and come visit!

Sarcasticatbest

But I like being Canadian, and the border has my picture due one some crazy mix up.

the czar

Got mine today thanks

professorE

Cool, glad it got there! Mine might actually be here this afternoon.

No account?
Join Us