Close
One second...

Apples & Windows...the Perfect Pair!

• by hgwellz
  • posted Aug 20, 2010
  • 33 Comments

As a graphic designer and avid Apple user (slow down, slow down, I use Windows too...if I have to...which is rare...so, umm...yeah...)
I would sometimes receive files from clients in Windows format and it would literally drive me bat shit crazy when I had to call them back and tell them that their choice of computer is wackadocious. LOL, I kid I kid.!
Then I found a great software called...wait...no free plugs. Anyhow, you all should get this design...I hope.

Please know that no Windows computers were hurt during the making of this design.

Watch this
hgwellz

As a graphic designer and avid Apple user (slow down, slow down, I use Windows too...if I have to...which is rare...so, umm...yeah...) I would sometimes receive files from clients in Windows format and it would literally drive me bat shit crazy when I had to call them back and tell them that their choice of computer is wackadocious. LOL, I kid I kid.! Then I found a great software called...wait...no free plugs. Anyhow, you all should get this design...I hope.

Please know that no Windows computers were hurt during the making of this design.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

smart! 5$! :)

jumppuppyjump

Wow!!! They should hire you as inhouse marketing!

sistersarah1978

This is brilliant...so unexpected and witty. Threadless would be crazy not to pick it up. I could see every I.T. guy at my job wearing this. $5

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

very very cool!

xavirt

not bad...

NIKLYN

So clever!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Extremely clever!

Grandpappy2

What a brilliant concept. High Five on this one.

roboticarms

a leap! almost made it.

bottleHeD

Crap, I had done something similar for the Loves Geeks, and it got rejected for copyright violation.

eckman

windows runs just fine on my apple ;)

love the concept!

kentucky2

genius design. How can I get one? BTW APPLE RUNS JUST FINE ON MY PC

asphyxia

Hmm I think I would prefer it if it said "Leave it to tech to ruin two of nature's best things" or some such, but yeah, that's just me.

No account?
Join Us