Close
One second...

Make Yourself @ Home

• by luxnatura
  • posted Aug 19, 2010
  • 31 Comments

I would like to see the veins in the heart using puff printing. I think it would add an extra dimension to the design.

Watch this
luxnatura

I would like to see the veins in the heart using puff printing. I think it would add an extra dimension to the design.

luxnatura

timpaint, this isn't mean to be in the maxtopia contest. I concept came to me while listening to some good music. The door of the heart-house as already been unlocked, key still remaining in the lock, and the door left slightly open. A transmitter growing out a main artery, poised to send warm invitations to all those who find the home welcoming.

tunderous, well said!

visu-L

Niiice!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Really funny idea, some cool details here too. I'd love to see this with a more detailed, nuanced style to it.

luxnatura

Thanks you FREAKINAWESOME for your comments. I see your coatofarms, your work has been printed on this site, very cool. I've tried using the critique portion of this site to get advice, like what you just gave, but after stuff being up of weeks no one said anything. I've been self taught in art and software up until this point, soon to start studying online though. Any advice that could help me before the submission is complete? Thanks tons!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

luxnatura

Thanks YaaH! I look foward to getting to know you. A have loads of Southeat Asian art drawing books that I picked on up my travels that I'd gladly share. My AIM & email are in profile here; drop a line and gladly shad what what I've come across.

EMILY LEE

Nice work

Zlyx

beautiful & creepy.

awesome!

luxnatura

My friend asked what the design inspiration for this graphic was. It was Owl City's song "If My Heart Was a House."

Pandadora

wow. I'd totally buy it

S37

lol! instant buy

Winck

sweet work.

Leahl00

This is kinda wonderful

luxnatura

Thanks for all the great comments so far. I thought I would try my hand at graphic design on sites like this one before I delved into formal study of graphic arts. I figure if I can get a design printed, then I have the skills to succeed in the marketplace and should proceed with my career path. What I didn't expect was getting to know this awesome community of folks that is Threadless. Rock on!

dodongjohnjohn

Wow...you welcome us with full of hearts..Nice Illustration..=)5

Neo3004

Cool! 4

jaxtat

Lovely!

ottovontod

this is awesome... u got my $5... I'll buy this..

smallview

cool design! Love it.

Doodlesbydanni

5$ Love the clear colourful nature of the image :)

luxnatura

Thanks everyone. About the colors, I wanted to stick close to those used in medical diagrams.

No account?