[2-colors on white]

Watch this
FATamerica

My first design.

[2-colors on white]

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

There's so many little triumphs in this design that could have their own shirt, the lazy hot dog in a bun among them. I'm not sure if the fat america portion of the design is even needed, the foods speak for themselves. I like how this design both celebrates and denigrates America's food culture. Nice work, and from the looks of your ID name, this isn't the last you have to comment on the subject.

makatha

nice illo $5

ran1984

Nice!

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

PRINT THIS!! $5

Spyykke

Good ideas individually but the Fat America is red really ruins the design. it went from a 5 to maybe a 2 or 3 because of such for me

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

$5

sausage_moe

bacon-rainbow is awesome 5$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Melawrghk

The red part downplays the design for sure.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

Im lovin it

hehehe :D

weremouse

The red hurts my eyes D-: I do really like the design though, I bet there's a way that you could re-work it so the red isn't so hard to read..my suggestion would be to move all the food outwards so there's a bit of space around the red, and maybe make it thicker and a little darker. I get that it's meant to be red white and blue, too, but it might not be a bad idea to make the red black so it's less stressful on eyes.

dfurman

niceeee

empelton

cool illustration

smallview

Cool! for all FAT's series

Myteee
Myteee profile pic Alumni

It is very interesting what you're doing. You can count to get printed soon. At least I hope for you. Myself I never managed to do it. All the best and 5$

Myteee
Myteee profile pic Alumni

It is very interesting what you're doing. You can count to get printed soon. At least I hope for you. Myself I never managed to do it. All the best and 5$

WEAREYAWN

yeah! nice style.

siamak_pj

welcome dude, good luck

Winck

good work, great idea.

kodori

Nice!! Fun!!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Brilliant with a cool funky style.

ottovontod

wow.. this is awesome dude.. u got my $5.. I'll buy this..

No account?
Join Us