Close
One second...

Super Wedgie

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
LaBellaVita1

Little wannabe superman tried to jump the fence to save the world but caught his pants on the fence. Shouldn't have worn them on the outside.

Mrcoffeebean

Hahaahha, this is so funny, dude! But I don't like the text bubble. Pls comment mine?

LaBellaVita1

hannesjung

hehe, nice idea! you worked with outlines on the character and no outlines on the fence, maybe adapt both to the same style. with the shading you have you could go without i think ^^

would be great if you have time to comment & rate my submission parrots of the carribean :)

Tail Spin Designs

Very clever idea. Any chance you could give the grass a little more flow-instead of a straight line bring it out a little under the little fellow. I actually don't mind the bubble.

Please Critique My Design...Thanks!

JeanHackman

Haha I like this. Def loss the bubble. Was this done in photoshop? If so I'd try to do it in illustrator, it'll look cleaner and it's easier to print.

Shock Value

LaBellaVita1

thanks for the comments :)

@JeanHackman, yeah it was done on photoshop lol. i don't have illustrator - how do you get it?

LaBellaVita1
  • Took away bubble
  • Outlined fence
  • Fixed grass
  • Changed colour of shirt to - Royal Blue.

:)

ibeenthere

it's a nice idea... things i think you should change\lose\improve: the grass. it's coming to an abrupt end which looks not good. the kid: his anatomy is a bit messed up, it's not too bad mind you, but i think if you want this to have a real shot at getting printed (which concept wise it has a lot of chance!) you should work on the anatomy some more.

please Score and comment on my Threadless loves comic design:Comic-Cong:) Thanks!

LaBellaVita1

fixed the grass, neck, hair, cape and arms

Mrcoffeebean

Yeah, I think you should use real Tee shirt for better look, dude! Try to download the Tee templates free from rodrigobhz. and pls comment mine.

LaBellaVita1

placement with model :)

LaBellaVita1

thinking about submitting, should i ?

kevin10992

Haha its funny. I would fade the grass using halftones instead of cutting it off. Keep it up!

Guttmann

This one's Hilarious! I say the same as Kevin. Fade the grass. Looks good!

jiska_

you could add a moon as light source and move the rest down a bit.

NoelleLaBelle

My only issue is he's sort of randomly gotten stuck there. Maybe some other young heroes could be in the distance flying off after bullying him?

LaBellaVita1

Thanks for the comments :) Yeah I'll fade the grass I'm won't add a moon, I did that in v1 and it looked really dark so I changed it to day time. @noelle nice idea but it's not bullies that put him there, he was jumping the fence and because his pants were on the outside they got caught on the fence lol

nitai_i

funny. somthings wrong with the cape where it touches the fence

AlexTheCat

I agree with @nitai, Where does the cape go?

LaBellaVita1

faded grass, fixed cape.

hannesjung

hey labellavita1! great improvement over the last versions! i think you are ready to submit this one, i like it so much and always makes me laugh ^^

would be great if you can comment & rate my new submission keeping me alive :)

LaBellaVita1

Thanks hannesjung :D I will :)

pilitoons

Hi there! Definitely looking much better! Have you tried to play with a different placement? Just a thought. It really looks that painful. Fun! :)

Could you please score and comment my first sub? I'm a Happy Camper!

AlexTheCat

Cape is heaps better :D I'm not sure how that'll look on a ahem larger female model.. The placement, that's all. Maybe make the design a bit smaller?

LaBellaVita1

smaller placement. :)

jiska_

i think you could still make it a little smaller (but not much!). to submit this, you should crop the left arms better and add a shadow to the model.

any ideas for eating mushrooms?

LaBellaVita1

smaller placement, just a touch lol. added shadows to model.

LaBellaVita1

thanks for commenting. @kevin10992 thanks for your help through the versions :)

LaBellaVita1

thinking of submitting, should i ?

LaBellaVita1

added more tears and bit more green to grass. :)

LaBellaVita1

fixed a small placement mistake.

ToxicTee

Really nice. I think it's time t submit.

Mind checking out my design? A New Life

LaBellaVita1

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us