Close
One second...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to write here. I was overwelmed by the support on this design. I have been written at least one email a day from strangers asking me when this is printing or if it is.

The shirt looks incredible!!! Thank you everyone and threadless!!

Watch this
[+duracell-]

"LoL now pose with your arms out so no one notices the sleeves."

Oh well, it's not your fault Murray, I'm glad you're happy with it. Congrats on the mega score and print.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

congrats, phil! you did it again!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

congrats phil

addu

congrats

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

AHHHHHHHHHH YAYYYYY CONGRATS

am-y

Very nice! I have a question: does the printing extend to the back of the t-shirt as well? I hope it does!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

MR 4.4

This is your year!!!!!!

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

Thanks so much everybody!! You all are the best!!

rhythmdev9

congrats, i hope they let you do a select, even though that whole 4 prints thing is over...

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

congrats! it looks awesome :)

quiroz

Congrats. Cheers.

westond
westond profile pic Alumni

Congrats dude!

exsane

I have been on this site for four years and never once seen a shirt get a 4.4. Unfuckingbelieveable, yet entirely deserved. Congrats!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Again, congrats on your future Bestee :-)

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

congrats champ, a bestee will surely follow

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS!:) MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))))

zicr

congrats on the print!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

congrats man!! awesome stuff :)

Tuver

Already bought 3 :-) I would'nt miss the chance to secure my washmashine skills :-)

slynndesigns

Love this, Phil! I have been checking threadless daily waiting for it to print! Congrats!

A92Crew

this is the highest score I've ever seen on threadless! Great design! congratulations!!!

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

Congrats Phil!!:D::D

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

nice shirt!!! congrats! i love comb over!!! nice work you are so creative!

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

Man thanks so much everybody :D Such awesome comments!!

You are exactly what keeps me doing what I do!

Skap 1er

that score is bananas. nice job!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Congrats mang!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

BiG Congrats to you man! ..awesome print! :D

auntiebobo

DUDE. So I was just cruising for $10 tees. Came across this one. Loved it. And then realized you designed it. Damn, boy. Slow down! What is this, like #12? Anyway, love it. Congrats! and thanks for bunny ears!

LProckr2

Amazing! I'm so excited to wear this. Thank you

justjosie88

Ahh! I deposited my paycheck early this morning so I could finally purchase this, but, just my luck, the Guys small suddenly sold out. I yelled "Noooo!" out loud... to myself. I must have this shirt, it's so awesome! Repriiiiiiint, pleeeease! :)

KaiEm

I LOVE this shirt! I bought one and it looks great, the minor "imperfections" due to the belt printing actually just increased its awesomeness, and it even looks good on me! I uploaded a picture of me wearing it for the gallery :) I always get curious looks when I'm wearing it, which is fun. I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!

dfar23

How "minor" are everyone's imperfection. My shirt looks ok from the front but the back of the neck is all rubbed off and crappy looking and there's a bunch of drips. Is everyone experiencing that kind of stuff? To be honest I felt like a great design had kind of been ruined. I bought it the day it came out, have they gotten better? I'm pretty disappointed.

am-y

In response to dfar23 above, and to all others who are thinking of buying this tee...

I just got my tee the day before. As everyone says, great design. BUT... poorly printed.

I took some pics of my tee, which is a girly small. Judge for yourself.

Front:

http://somethinghere.com/etc/badprinting2-1.jpg http://somethinghere.com/etc/badprinting2-2.jpg http://somethinghere.com/etc/badprinting2-3.jpg

Back:

http://somethinghere.com/etc/badprinting2-4.jpg

I contacted Threadless asking for a replacement, but they said that these "imperfections" were "normal", and that other tees would probably be the same.

Very disappointing.

I have other "allover print" tees and they are nowhere of this kind of print quality.

Would you wear this t-shirt out? I think not right? It looks like a factory reject, or something that's failed the Quality Control check.

Also, at the shoulder areas, the stripes criss-cross. But I didn't bother taking a pic of that as I thought the images above would give everyone an idea of the kind of print quality to expect already.

Cheers.

dfar23

wow. that's really bad.

Mine has the exact same kind of areas where the printing is totally worn off or smudged. It's only on the back of the neck though. From the front the shirt looks "ok", but I wouldn't go any further than that.

Really a terrible job, I'm mostly annoyed that it ruined what is otherwise a flawless design.

natb2003

You could cut the neckline and make a boat neck :-)

nunoar

I never noticed this had been printed :( Reprint please!

No account?
Join Us