Close
One second...

Creepy people

I was at work today, and we have a whole lot of regulars that are just kind of... off. So, I was just kind of wondering...
Do you think that creepy people know that they're creepy?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
OhNo_MoreEmo

some of them. most, no. because it's their personality. it's like, obnoxious people don't sit down and say "wow, i AM obnoxious". well... most of them don't. i do from time to time. and people with annoying laughs, they don't really know they have an annoying laughs.

Omair

yeah I know i"m pretty creepy, I can't do anything about it. I'm just how i am.

dude, streaking is gay, today I was at my friend's house, and I got the pizza for them in my boxxer.

just sayin'

asher27
asher27 profile pic Alumni

im a fucking weirdo loser and i know it.
im also pretentious when im pissed off, which is often a lot lately.

OhNo_MoreEmo

haha, my faults? i have none. haha just kidding. i'm vain, sometimes obnoxious, and one of the biggest ones SOMe [people think is a fault is that i'm extremely blunt and forward. if you suck, i tell you you suck. some people odnt like this and think life is a sugar coated cupcake. to them i say that they will one day wake up with someone's foot in their face.

i don't suppose i'm creepy.

Bamboolauncher

Sometimes I think they do and they are creepy on purpose just for the fun of it.

pinkelephants

I don't think I'm creepy. I think I might be annoying though.
Do you guys think I'm annoying? I'm always paranoid that people hate me and I don't realize it because I'm a little slow when it comes to being subtle.

OhNo_MoreEmo

it's ok, i'm EXTREMELY paranoid that i'm going to die at an unexpected moment. i dont live my life on edge, but i have notes tucked around my room for my loved ones if i leave unexpectedly

monstrum

Id agree with OhNoMoreEmo. But sometimes we are all just a little bit creepy eh? Whether youre the guy who's staring at the pretty girl for just a little too long or you're the little girl who plays jumprope in the middle of the night...we are all a little creepy in some way or another.

Except for me. Im just Captain Awesome.

Omair

:D I think you're the most wonderful time person! of the year...

OhNo_MoreEmo

lol. and some people are creepy because they think their NOT creepy. they think they're CAptain Awesome, which is just creepy.

pinkelephants

Before I had a car and my friends parents would pick us up to take us to the mall and stuff, whenever they were, like, 5 minutes late, I would get all paranoid thinking they got into a wreck or they'd forgotten to pick me up, or us going someplace was all just one big joke on me. My imagination is kind of hyperactive, so I'd think of everything that could have possibly gone wrong in, like, a minute and pace around until they finally picked me up.

pinkelephants

"or you're the little girl who plays jumprope in the middle of the night..."

---------
lol, what the hell?

Omair

is that so, lindsey? :D that's good. I think you're not annoying or creepy, I think your'e wonderful.

and smart and good.

OhNo_MoreEmo

hey there's one of those in my neighborhood.

pinkelephants

Thank you pear. For a while I thought you'd moved on and I was no longer good enough for you.
tee hee.

BrewHaHa

Rubber Johnny.

Preeetycreepy.

I think that guy know it.

Even if he isn't real.

Or fake.

Or here or there, nor anywhere.

The Fiery Furnances is a great band.

margolove

I think that really, really creepy people generally have something wrong with them, say mentally, and might not know how creepy they are.

I think people who are somewhat creepy but still somewhat normal sometimes know that they're creepy and sometimes, as another person mentioned, sort of revel in it and enjoy it.

OhNo_MoreEmo

interesting observation

margolove

And sometimes it is fun to be a little creepy...

monstrum

hey, my shirt says "Captain Awesome" but my underwear says "Superman." I am twice the hero!

and I think its creepy when I cant go to sleep at night because all of the birds outside are chirping and cawing. wtf?

OhNo_MoreEmo

well... well.. i'm still working on my super-heroine name! you could, (if you'd like to!) go to my blog and help me come up with the name! something with a mexican suffix...

pinkelephants

I don't think that's creepy. I can't sleep with any sort of repetitive noise going. Clocks that tick- uuuh uh. Unless I'm beyond the point of tired, I can't go to sleep at all.

monstrum

pink: but arent birds supposed to be ASLEEP at night? isnt it true that if you put a blanket over a birds cage, then theyll go right to sleep?

ohno: what about "Super Chica" or "ChicanaSuprema?"

OhNo_MoreEmo

too cliche. the chica thing... i need something radiant yet seductive, death-rattling yet beautiful, mexican yet,... white.

pinkelephants

Ohno: How about Sacapuntasdesexxxxxy

pinkelephants

pencil sharpener of sexxxxxxy- translated.

OhNo_MoreEmo

HAHAHA. ha. ha you make me laugh. ha. hahha. i should include that... it should be long. memorable. Sacapuntas, haha funny. ha. and it should be prolonged, like Nacho Libre.

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
libre.

Omair

no lindsey, you are, the only, one for.

me.

:D

Andy Mason
Andy Mason profile pic Alumni

truthfully... sometimes people really arent as creepy as you think and you are just paranoid or overreacting or being judgemental

but sometimes they really are.

pinkelephants

Paranoid- check
overreating- prone to doing... yes....
being judgemental- that'd be what I do best.....
Hnmmm....

And Pear, you're a sweetheart.
You dont' mind that I'm going to cheat on you with spires, do you? We're going to have a gigglefest at the top of the empire state building... or something like that.

zimfreak

Threadless creepy has changed

Omair

You had better not be hitting on Lindsey there mr. Mason.

Andy Mason

ha ha... yeah, iu usually hit on people by pointing out that they could be wrong.... works alot more often than you might think.

no, i wasnt even meaning her specifically, just in general when people are creeped out

Andy Mason

the creepiest people are the people who are creepy but dont seem creepy... like serial killers, how they seem all smart and friendly, but then they chop you up and weaar your skin

pinkelephants

So you weren't hitting on me? What's wrong with me? Am I not worthy of being hit on?
Jerk.

Omair

damn right you weren't hitting on her.

-cracks knuckles-

Andy Mason

sorry... i'll make it up to you...

was your daddy an asstronaut? because that butt is out of this world!

Andy Mason

pear, i was only hitting on her to make her feel better about herself... i wasnt really hitting on her. but dont tell her that

Andy Mason

pear, i was only hitting on her to make her feel better about herself... i wasnt really hitting on her. but dont tell her that

Omair

Andy I'm gonna stick my foot up your ass sideways, nigga.

Andy Mason

oops... double posts are soooo creepy

Andy Mason

i'm white

pinkelephants

Awww, Andy, that's so cute! No, my daddy wasn't an astronaut. But you paid attention to me, so now do you want to go do it?

Andy Mason

no. sorry. im already sore from pear's foot.

Omair

STOP LOOKING AT LINDSEY THAT WAY!

Noodlegirl

there's this one guy who is so creepy at my school. but i feel bad for him. everybody makes fun of him.

pinkelephants

But he's just a teddy bear!
A big, asskicking teddy bear. But a teddy bear all the same.
Speaking of bears, I'm wearing Bear Hug right now! Yay!!!

Andy Mason

noodle, you should go on a date with him to make him feel better. you could help him learn how to have some social skills, teach him how to dress and how to not be creepy. chances are that by the end of the movie you will actually fall in love with him, until he finds out you were only dating him out of pity. then you will have to cry as you tell him that "yes, it started out that way but now i really do love you!"

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

Ugh, NO, they don't. And it sucks. This kid Creepy Joe at my school is the creepiest kid ever, and everyone thinks so. I'm pretty sure he even knows people call him that, yet he continues to be creepy.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us