Close
One second...

@HOME Game #3: Pic for Blik!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Jul 29, 2010
  • 74 Comments

TOUR STOP: 7/16 - Blik Party- Venice, CA!

YOUR TASK: Pics for Blik!

SAY WHAT?: We had a (literally) sweet tour stop at the Blik offices, complete with free ice cream! Now we wanna give away an awesome Threadless Blik wall graphic to the @home game player who needs it most! Post a picture of your ugly or bare wall and tell us why you want a wall graphic!

YOUR REWARD: One (1) winner to receive a Threadless Blik wall graphic and be entered into October grand prize raffle. Two (2) runners up to be entered into October grand prize raffle.

DEADLINE: August 3rd. 10am CT.

ENCOURAGEMENT: You go gurl (or boy)!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Dagwood

White Sheets. White Walls. Even my dog is bored. Help me Blik!

Dagwood

Sorry. I guess I'm terrible at posting on here.

Dagwood

Sorry. I guess I'm terrible at posting on here.

LastToKnow710

Whoops!

White walls. Beige sheets. My cats are bored and they're partially color blind. Save me from this boring room, Blik!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

saramwrap

My new office has 13-foot ceilings... and more boring blank white wall space than I can handle! The picture only shows about half of the room with all of the blank space above the desk and bookcases. As you can see, I'm having no trouble filling my office with toys. But the walls are driving me nuts. Help!

seashellgigi

New(ish) apartment and I am still trying to figure out what I want on this wall. A Blik graphic sounds like an amazing answer!!!

Red sofa Tan walls Black end tables Blik, please help me solve my decorating dilemma!!!

xtiffany

My walls are so off-white. And covered with primer. I need to paint them. If I won a wall graphic, I'd have more motivation to finally go paint them.

wheeopo

Oh my, that didn't work.

Here is the direct link for the picture: http://a.imageshack.us/img827/5679/086e.jpg

I am technically challenged, so this is all I know how to do...

I would love to win the graphic so that my new room is happier than my old one, with its boring and dark wood paneling. The picture looks brighter than the room really is.

Danny-L

Our living room wall is so big I can't even take a whole picture of it, but I got most of it. Look how bare and miserable it is, having nothing on it! It's envy of all the other smaller living room walls who are covered in windows and cardboards and some posters. It alone is bare and dull.

Please, have some mercy, help it be pretty and shine with the blik awesomeness thrust upon it!

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1893/02082010488.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1893/02082010488.jpg

Danny-L

Well, that didn't work. How about that:

foxportions

The gaudy pink wallpaper's been here since I moved in and it's starting to peel. It'd be nice to cover up the cracks and also put some stuff on it to take away the extreme pinkness. Even the carpet in the room is pink. It's too much pink!

m1ster w1zard

The graphic would be so awesome right here!

SimpleHaras

This wall wants some graphic love STAT. Beardie, the bearded dragon, would also enjoy something pretty to look at

Birdfeed

I can't even get my pictures to show up on this page! That's another reason why I need a graphic - it will help me to harness picture posting capabilities.

tediousjo

Just got our first apartment. It was hard to decide which blank eggshell wall to post a picture of. D:

crys804

my current wall decals are falling to bits. they've never liked to stick to my wall... help? Please replace my falling butterflies. :)

IamHagel

I want to replace Eros Ramazzotti with some cool threadless. I have never even listened to Eros he was left behind from the person that worked in my office before me, which was over a year ago. link text

IamHagel

I want to replace Eros Ramazzotti with some cool threadless. I have never even listened to Eros he was left behind from the person that worked in my office before me, which was over a year ago.

rachrobbins

This is my ugly entryway. It's really uninviting and feels like you are walking into a jail cell! We need to paint over it. After trying to remove the two layers of wallpaper, we realized it is glued directly to the sheetrock. I think paint and a blik graphic will do the trick!

kyoemans

My husbands music room, he LOVES Threadless and always dresses our 8 month old daughter in hoodsies that match his tees. He would FREAK out if he could put more Threadless on his wall besides the couple of poster graphics he has framed of his 2 favorite shirts! (plus we're expecting again so he gets no more money to decorate his music room for a looooong time)!

Arty4U35

Oh this would be so wonderful to win! I've been through the "Purple Haze" for way too long. Time for a major re-do! Please!!!!

Aqueous Messages

http://web19.twitpic.com/img/139551405-718c6368f78b8c742001b24e71a1e806.4c5754f8-full.jpg

Good Lord. Look at that stuffy IKEA dresser. It thinks it's so top notch with it's Playstation3 and it's HD capabilities and its talking duck and its sweet, movie collection and its 1950's pocket watch and its No Parking validation and its own light source and its new accredited bachelor's degree in business there in the corner.

What does the wall get? Nothing. Just an ugly tan paint job. Stupid, sexy dresser.

SEAN_1982

Please help me hide the mold. /Users/deborasharp1/Desktop/n1016260129_295330_3931.jpg

SEAN_1982

/Users/deborasharp1/Desktop/n1016260129_295330_3931.jpg

gidnitacs

Bare and water stained The green wall watches over My dull existence

gidnitacs

Oops! Forgot to say why I want it: To make my flat more babe-friendly. =)

ahhdevon

file:///D:/DCIM/100CANON/IMG_2546.JPG threadless and blik please HELP. i need to replace my 6th grade art with real art!! my laundry needs a friend as well:D

ByeByeBeautiful011

How plain, white and just boring can this wall get?

Please help me out in making my room bearable to look at when I wake up! Any Threadless Graphic would complete my life.

sausage_moe

just recently our daughter was born. she was supposed to have this awesome, self-made painting on the wall behind her diaper changing table...me and my girlfriend started doing that painting on a sunday evening, our daughter was born the next morning. three weeks early. so we didn't have any time to finish it then and in the following weeks (she's a month old by now) we found out we wouldn't have much time for quite a while. therefore, you see, a wall graphic would be awesome to finish the room!

gloom

http://imgur.com/RjbpG.jpg

Getting something on my wall wouldn't complete it, but it would make people being forced to look at it less suicidal. Which is a plus!

wufeisgirl

Here's the apartment we've been in for a year and a half.

Still no cool stuff on the walls. Need some neat wall graphics to match the $100 i spent not that long ago on Threadless tees!! XD

wufeisgirl

Apparently because i'm an idiot, i don't know how to source pictures. So...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us