Close
One second...

Sweets in the cupboard

• by EmmaBlyth
  • posted Jul 26, 2010
  • 6 Comments

Watch this
ibeenthere

i am not sure what you are trying to convey here...i mean if it's just pain reaching into a jar of sweets in the cabinet, then the idea is to plain to be printed here,unless you give it an interesting twist, like feeling the jar with care bares...cause they are sweets:)

so basiclly i think before continue working on this, find a nice twist and then change it accordingly!

Please score my designs: The pen is mightier then the pencil and African Mirage Thanks!:)

EmmaBlyth

what do you mean when you say "i mean if its just pain reaching into a jar of sweets" ?

I have twisted and played with the idea... changing whats inside the cupboard... i changed the sweets with something else...

it was just to be like theres always something in the back of cupboard.. so i reached into the back of my cupboard and there were sweets then i thought i would create this, placing different things inside the cupboard..

EmmaBlyth

Sowie forgot to say thank you for the advice :) x am gonna see what i can do to change it soo it has a lil twist in a story ... :)

ibeenthere

oh lol, i ment to write plain not pain:) but now i see the idea, so i'd have to say, the illustration isn't conveying what you explained...so you need to change it some more...

ibeenthere

oh lol, i ment to write plain not pain:) but now i see the idea, so i'd have to say, the illustration isn't conveying what you explained...so you need to change it some more...

EmmaBlyth

i thought soo lol i was really confused yes i will have to play around with it.... hmmm got me thinking :) thankyou x

No account?