Naolito
Naolito profile pic Alumni

Awesome idea!!!! 5$$ Perfect placement

YoNer

Friggin Awesome!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Strange combo of concepts, doesn't quite gel for me.

S37

sad that you cannot undertand it frickingawesome... i promisse next time i do something more simple ;)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Gregor Samsa

Great idea, deserved better execution. Looks too much of a autotrace.

S37

gregor not a single bit of autotrace ;)

S37

@odd1 so do you REALLY think that you can monopolize a cultural event? ;) i not see ANY similarity beetween ours designs

ibeenthere

very nice! 5!

odd1

@s37 i don't want to "monopolize" anything... you said it. (??!) i just make you notice that the same cultural event was explicated before, in a different point of view. and yes, there is no similarity between ours design...i never use autotrace.. ;) anyway good luck

S37

@odd1: sorry, 100% my fault.

odd1

@s37 i don't want to "monopolize" anything... you said it. (??!) i just make you notice that the same cultural event was explicated before, in a different point of view. and yes, there is no similarity between ours design...i never use autotrace.. ;) anyway good luck

odd1

odd1

dazzrudeboy

hahah,love the lotr:)4$

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

the point is not that you autotraced, it's that it looks like you did, regardless of whether or not you did.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

buahahahaha coool

Winck

haha. funny.

mrweisch

i lol'd. :D

mangobajito
mangobajito profile pic Alumni

great interpretation of famous photo! Great job here!

GnoyVanNdaroe The 2nd

great concept.. even gandalf SAY NO TO WARS.. $5 from me..

No account?
Join Us