Close
One second...

My Comics On Tees design unvieled

• by TonyMoore
  • posted Jul 22, 2010
  • 46 Comments

When Jill Thompson asked me to join this project with herself, Cliff Chiang, and Art Balthazar, I was very excited. Threadless is a mainstay around my house, and the other contributors are all professionals I've known and admired for quite some time. But then there was the reality of standing beside those fine folks, and with the company that brings so many great shirt designs to life, and when that hit me, I was actually pretty terrified. It was a fun challenge to tell the story at hand and still concoct a design that I thought people would actually want to wear. A bit out of my comfort zone, to be sure, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

Watch this
reags
reags profile pic Alumni

bravo sir looks badass!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

TONY MOORE!!

ISABOA

your shirt is most excellent

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

amazing work. i must say, i'm feeling a bit star struck right now! huge fan!

BengiOTW

The King of Zombie art!!!I must have this T-shirt!!!

Jestik

I must say, this is probably the most kickass shirt I've seen in several years. My jaw dropped when I pulled up Threadless today.

btw, mine is ordered and on it's way :)

pauljh74

flippin' 'eck, this is a cool tee, unfortunately i live in England so i will have to save up for it, but it will be mine.. oh yes, it will be mine..Bwaaahaaahaa!!!

Nefertari

Perfect! _

littlem

tony moore is more

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

really great design

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

this one is my favourite of the bunch. great work.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

thank you so much Tony! You're awesome!

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

yeah, this is a must have!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT $5

bottleHeD

Awesome! An automatic buy! I'm so glad a friend's boss is visiting the States for some conference or something! Yay!

addu

this is incredible, great

Jasindustrial

Very nice! I signed up with Threadless and made my first purchase because of this shirt. Thanks for such an amazing shirt design! I can't wait to get it.

erosarriving

Click clickity click. Just finished ordering this awesome shirt, I can't wait! Excit-ed!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

badass, one of my favs from the comic collections!

laughics

Usually not a fan of all the zombie artwork and such, but I thought this one was pitch perfect, you know? It's one that I would actually wear which is saying A LOT!!!

Great work!

RazCity

one word AWESOME..Had to order it the minute I saw it

aaron21222

absolutely wonderful .. ordered it right away .. please do more zombie-themed shirts

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I'm just curious what the text on the back says. can somebody upload a high resolution image?

wearecareful

“Ding-Dang Dong, Dead ! Git Yer asses back in the ground, if ya know what’s good for you!”

“Motherscratchers, can’t a guy eat some cupcakes in peace?”

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

Awesome!

Tyguy555

Was sooooo close to buying this shirt. Amazing art and a great choice in color. On the other hand the dialog captions are not so great. "Mother scratchers"? Really? You're not gunna put mother f!@#ers on there of course, but why even go there and try to make it something it's not? I won't even mention "Ding Dang Dong". Anyway, great design. So baddass. Definately a step in the right direction for Threadless to go with the comic themes. Great work Tony.

TonyMoore

Glad you folks enjoy the shirt!

Tyguy, sorry Jill's dialogue isn't hardcore enough for you. i wouldn't take it too seriously.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I'm reading The Walking Dead at the moment! Your work is amazing. Very inspiring!

TonyMoore

Thanks for making my first Threadless design a rousing success, guys! i look forward to doing this again!

littlem

we also look forward to it!

deadlysin687

I need a link to buy your comics!

ray86naldo

reprint n include size xs pls!!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

you are a king.

that is all.

nerd

SoulState

oh my god man. you're tony F'n Moore! i'm sure you knew that. this shirt, and you, are too awesome for words. much love to charlie adlard, but you are an illustrative god my friend... which makes this shirt like a wearable jesus.

ISABOA

i know dude, it's hard not to geek out

TONY F'N MOORE!!!

faint

E190

My son is a huge fan of your work too! The shirt looks amazing.

echoplex_

I loved, I got this TS in my hands! thank you!

ISABOA

heeeeey tony !

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Go, Tony GO! :)

wearecareful

just picked up Venom #2 last night. It was amazing!

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Tony - you should submit something else here, just for fun!

(cause obviously you probably have tons of free time on your hands - haha!)

No account?
Join Us