Anniversaries

What anniversaries do you guys celebrate?

Yesterday and today are my 1 year anniversary of my shock trauma visit, when both my lungs collapsed.

I don't usually celebrate anniversaries, but I didn't know if this was something that should, or could, be celebrated.

But what about you? Got any dates on the calender that you take special notice of?

Also, I miss you guys a lot these days.

Watch this
Chipmnk

November 9, 2013: The day Sarah and I wed.

Chipmnk

August 1, 2011: The day Omair, Jeff, Randy, Mike, and myself finally move in together.

mooseinmyshoe

DeeAnn- 3 years is exciting! Congrats!

Alvin- November is one of my favorite months, and is my favorite sounding month

Mike- You can say whatever you want. I love it all

Jeff- Is it my birthday, since you're my dad?

Chris- Holy Crap! Chris!

Ryan- Start celebrating, boy

Holly- I hope the breakup was so that you could start dating me

Chipmnk

I done good?

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

None. Besides the new year. and holidays. Hopefully I'll have an anniversary to celebrate sometime in the future.

marblecargirl

None right now. I don't think I've ever even blogged a threadlessversary because I always forget.

mooseinmyshoe

Alvin, you done the best!

Tiki- I'm sure there will be many anniversaries in the future. Also, I never thought of the New Year as an anniversary, but I guess it is.

Aubztastic- Same way! I always remember around January that I should check the date, and then I always sigh once I'm reminded that I am, once again, too late (or too early) in remembering.

ninety-nine

Your lungs collapsed?!?

You should celebrate by taking big massive in your face breaths.

mooseinmyshoe

I actually did take a super big breath, and then screamed really loud, Garden State style.

Yea, a horse flipped ontop of me and depressed both my lungs. I feel like an ass 'cause I talk about it all the time, but it really sticks with me every day.

I used to write down everyone's death days on my calenders and, not necessarily celebrate them, but take note of them.

I also used to celebrate the day I got into my first car accident, just because it was a shared day between friends

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I didn't keep note of the day a rock flew into my car window, shattering glass all over my car and friends, but I kept the rock, in case I find the culprit.

mooseinmyshoe

Mike, I hope you find a really good use for that rock, like, if someone ever breaks into your house, I hope you can use that rock to beam at them, knocking them into unconsciousness and assuring their imprisonment, so that then, that rock can become a good memory instead of a bad one.

Though I am not saying that I hope your house is ever broken into. Because that would be horrible and, contrary to popular belief, I am not really that horrible of a person.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

i celebrate the anniversary of my first date with my fiancee .. and of my birth

mooseinmyshoe

I guess I can celebrate my engagement date!

I got engaged this weekend!

this is a small note so I can smile and giggle later in life when I'm creepin' through my old posts

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat :^O

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Congratulations!

marblecargirl

ZOMG!!!! CONGRATUMALATIONS SO HARD!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUS!!!

mooseinmyshoe

Thanks guys :) I haven't made it facebook official yet since there are a couple people I haven't been able to tell in person that would not like to find out via interwebs.

Omair

Who is he, and what are his weaknesses. I will be right over.

Omair

I mean YAY HOORAY

mooseinmyshoe

He is He-man, and his weaknesses are hot food and cars that need fixing :)

Thanks y'all :)

There's no date set, since I'm still tryna gradiyate next month, and then we're trying to move to VA to get some landddd so we can be country together :)

Chipmnk

Whoa, congratulations!

mooseinmyshoe

Thanks everyone :) :)

It's quick, I know, but I guess the saying's true - When you know, you know!

It's just weird 'cause I never thought it'd be me

mooseinmyshoe

FUTURE MARRIAGE!

Actually, that one makes sense...

You know what I mean Mikasaurus :)

No account?
Join Us