mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I'd motorboat 'em.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Real good job on that raygun, too!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

oooh, know what'd be neat? Making rays shooting up out of the gun...maybe positioning the hit spot around the shirt neckhole?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

needs some spacey cosmic rings somewhere. maybe around her neck of arms. or maybe a huge popped collar on her outfit.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Please add nipples.

jumppuppyjump

Slick illustration! I hope this isn't it though. Surely you're going to fill this in or something?

If you could just help to score this this and critique this , I'd be so grateful! Thanks!

MeredithSerena

Ray guns are super cool. I really like the boobs. I kind of wish she was a little more futuristicy but this way she kind of looks like mad max style which is also cool :) You make really good banners they are all swirly-rific.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

thanks for the feedback guys, I want to try to give it a 80's sci-fi B movie vibe, all big hair and big boobs.

Meredith I'm going to have to do a mad max style sub now too as I fucking love the first two movies.

which reminds me I bought the first one on DVD a few years ago and about 10 minuets in I thought something isn't right then I realised it had been redubbed in american, so weird.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

some silver foil print might be fun on this. like her outfit for instance.

sweet n sour

yeah that could work

I did think of asking you if you would like to collab on this Leon but I thought it might be a bit too similar to the last one.

sweet n sour

I hate the submit, needs work, don't submit buttons in here what good are they?

MeredithSerena

Are people that retarded that they think you are going to submit it like this?

sweet n sour

explore Saturn's mysterious rings sounds rude :P

I don't know maybe, the critiques section is a bit like the twilight zone. I'm not sure why I posted this here, this place scares me

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

those are some sexy titties

amtriska

Nice, solid sketch. I see this as a really colorful design in the future. The ray gun is perfect. I'd say take out some of the littler details -- the tattoos (tears/"love"/number 13) distract from the rest of the work.

Could you critique mine?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

man i'm always happy to collab on any of your drawings. i don't care how similar.

sweet n sour

if you're up for it I think it would be fun to work on this together

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

cool, i'd love to. i dunno if i can add much but it'll be fun to colour it in. you still have my email?

spacesick 2

I wanna fuck this with my wiener (sp?)

crazybonkers

nicely drawn perspective on the laser :)

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

Nice tits.

I'm not really getting how a part of that gun works geometrically, but that's a tiny niggle.

It would be awesome if she'd be like glittery or something. Or kinda really shiny. I'd also give her a slightly bigger eye. Also maybe some sort of crazy scene going on in the distance behind her, like some gooey space explosion she just walked away from? Maybe?

lookin' forward to seeing how this grows :)

sweet n sour

which part of the gun is it?

inkdummy
inkdummy profile pic Alumni

Mmmmm. Boobies. I'd love to see some robot-parts on her. Maybe her right arm could be severed off? I'll be watchin the progress on this one=)

celandinestern

looks up terminology for gun parts

Ok there's a longish piece that connects the trigger guard to the chassis, right? Or really it's the barrel in this case, as you don't seem to have much of a chassis there. Well then around that relatively narrow piece there's what really looks like an extension of the grip, or some sort of bubbly barrel cover, that covers that narrow connecting piece. (You with me? I can draw this if it's easier) Well see how that piece sort of seems to have one dimension from below - lying kind of flush with the narrow piece - but then has a sort of different dimension from the side, curving up under the barrel. And in between those it feels to me like there's a line missing sorta, or rather I can't imagine how that bit of plastic flows to give those two shapes together.

See, that was far too much explaining for something totally minor :) If I did a crappy job of it and you have no clue what I'm saying, I can do a mockup for you.

celandinestern

.....looking at it further you could say the longish part I was talking about really is the chassis itself, in a somewhat modified form.

sweet n sour

thanks celandinestern, not sure if this is what you ment but is that better?

trying to draw the gun was a nightmare and I just winged it

celandinestern

that is totally what I meant and it is totally better :D

sweet n sour

cheers dude, I guess this critique is defunct now that this is d3d sns round two, just thought mezo might enjoy the nips.

rkotar

great linework. cant wait to see this colored kindof reminds me of hitman for some reason. maybe throw a barcode on'er hahah idk. and nice nips haha and if you get the time could you critique mine? DIGITALWARFARE

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

NIPPLES PLEASE MY SOUL

MeredithSerena

I want to explore her mysterious rings.

ibeenthere

nipples...lol:) if you leave the nipples, take notice that her left one is actually drawn like the her right one, which is wrong, it should be pointing out not in...hope i manage to be coherent:)

Please score my design: Bearminator

MeredithSerena

My 2 cents: I feel like there should be more stars. Oooh pretty stars!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

that gun does make a lot more sense now, and i like the nipples. it's cold in space.

B4ttleCat

All I want to do is put my veiny ole dick in between them titties. Can that be arranged?

inkdummy
inkdummy profile pic Alumni

I love the shading to death! How do you do those?

celandinestern

love the color work so far, especially the balance between the shaded bits and the solid colors. I don't know why the shading on the left side of the vest is paler than that on the right though - it makes her left nipple seem paler and thus less important in comparison. And that kind of disbalance is never a good thing.

The hair is so lovely, but its detailing makes the head look a bit plain.

celandinestern

also if you're in the mood for technique sharing - how did you do that shading on her chest and boobies? You didn't draw it all out by hand, didja?

sweet n sour

I had trouble emailing Leon the image after I made a few tweaks so he suggested I post it here.

all I did was the lazy pencil sketch, Leon is responsible for the colour and fantastic shading.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us