Close
One second...

War and Peace

Watch this
EA-CREATOR

War and Peace

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Hey, Bojo! How many other people do you see spamming? Especially on design submission pages?

I'll critize

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

YOUR DESIGN RUINED MY DAY!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Best bit of advice anyone can give you is to forget about this design. It's not working on several levels. Try for a new concept.

Jeiji

It's a bit harsh, but Fatheed's right. Don't post on peoples' subbed designs. I did that once, and was welcomed with a superb aount of mixed, yet still discouraging responses. You might be talked to by "donotspam" guy, he usually comes around. But yeah, I think you should go back to the drawing board.

Couch Surfer: I believe this is it... (V.10)

Cup of Rocket: Unleash the fury!

Flowtees

Forget about all the background graphics and concentrate on the design itself. Take the time to have look at some if the amazing work

Flowtees

Oops pressed post by accident! What I met to blurt out was:-

Spamming peoples subs usually results in people ignoring your designs, kind of the exact opposite to what you want... I'm sure you'll get a visit from Mr donotSpam to explain.

Take the time to have a good look around The Threadless community. There's some great articles to read in the help and tips section on the best way to go about doing things & lots of peoples blogs have excellent advice in them. 

With regards to your artwork I would google some character design and have a read through them. Get the pens and pencils out and enjoy some sketching. Creating good illustrations is a process that usually doesn't start on the computer.

Also forget about all the background graphics, for now, and concentrate on the design itself. You clearly have photoshop skillz, but the presentation can wait until you've perfected the important bit, your design. 

Good luck. 

pop kid

why are you still spamming even though it's obvious that people hate it! don't you realize that it is not a good way to ask for crit.?

pop kid

why are you still spamming even though it's obvious that people hate it! don't you realize that it is not a good way to ask for crit.?

eponymon

I want to give you a good piece of advice: Stop spamming on designs! You'll just annoy people. This design doesn't seem very convincing to me. You're illustrating war and peace. That's clear - but you have to make people want to wear a tee like this.

Chenko

Don't spam, please

greenttentacle

Hmm. Please don't spam. Also ^ sort of agree with above. If you ARE going to add links, please at least make an effort to comment on the design...

I think your design needs work - the concept is basic enough, but i feel the imagery itself is under-worked. Perhaps try to stylize the piece?

donotspam

HI! JUST A HEADS UP: LEAVING LINKS TO YOUR WORK IN OTHER PEOPLE'S SUBMISSIONS UP FOR SCORING IS CONSIDERED RUDE. YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT HERE

EA-CREATOR

Pardon to that they took offense but is that I am new here and not much as struggle this nobody gave criticisms me and because I thought to ask to him that they gave them to me. To the design I did not describe it because it is that as much English i se me does not roast a little difficult to write much. Good thanks for all criticisms will try to improve the design I hope that fixes when it they tan bien criticize to me tries to make an effort but in the design thanks to me for everything.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Spamming designs on someone else's design page is for LOSERS!

No account?
Join Us