Close
One second...

Portrait of a Windmill as a young vagabond.

• by Stile
  • posted Jul 06, 2010
  • 44 Comments

About a quarter of a century ago, Niles G. Anderson, IV, was taking a walk. As it was a blustery day, he wore a long overcoat, a scarf, and his brand new bowler hat he had received for his birthday. The Wind, in a clearly comical mood, decided it would be fun to see if he could steal the hat right off the head of Niles G. Anderson, IV. Well, with the first gust, the Wind managed to snatch the scarf. With the second, he managed to steal the coat. But before the Wind could try one last time to abduct the hat that Niles G. Anderson, IV, had received for his birthday, Fate made his entrance onto the scene. He quickly returned the scarf and coat of Niles G. Anderson, IV. Next, to punish the Wind for his mischief, Fate confined the Wind into a single building. This building had once been used to try to capture some of the power of the Wind, but had been less than successful. Now, however, the Wind has nothing to do to pass the time, except spin that giant fan of his.

Fin.

Watch this
Stile

About a quarter of a century ago, Niles G. Anderson, IV, was taking a walk. As it was a blustery day, he wore a long overcoat, a scarf, and his brand new bowler hat he had received for his birthday. The Wind, in a clearly comical mood, decided it would be fun to see if he could steal the hat right off the head of Niles G. Anderson, IV. Well, with the first gust, the Wind managed to snatch the scarf. With the second, he managed to steal the coat. But before the Wind could try one last time to abduct the hat that Niles G. Anderson, IV, had received for his birthday, Fate made his entrance onto the scene. He quickly returned the scarf and coat of Niles G. Anderson, IV. Next, to punish the Wind for his mischief, Fate confined the Wind into a single building. This building had once been used to try to capture some of the power of the Wind, but had been less than successful. Now, however, the Wind has nothing to do to pass the time, except spin that giant fan of his.

Fin.

sem73

Good work

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

5, just for the story.

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

Awesome!!

dfurman

nice, i love the colors $5

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Cute, nice story

makatha

very nice $5

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Awesome!

gelrev

cool colors, i like the overall look, looks really great on the tee :) $5

Stile

Thanks everyone! :)

s0ggywaffls

lol i love its expression props for the story as well :O

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

hahhaaaa very funny..:)

zicr

nice one :)

Spam69

sweet

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

LOL. That is probably the best story for a design I've ever read. You clearly are the man!

KtyButler

simple and smart.

jewelwing
jewelwing profile pic Alumni

quite funny.

jewelwing
jewelwing profile pic Alumni

quite funny.

bcrider

wakka wakka wakka

$5

Stile