Close
One second...

Tar Trek: To Boldly Go where no Saur has Gone Before

Past... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enigmosaurus. On its on-going mission to explore strange new worlds. To seek out life and new cicilization. To boldly go where no saur has gone before...rnrnKirk- TriceratopsrnrnSpock- TyrannosaurusrnrnScotty- IguanodonrnrnSulu- VelociraptorrnrnChecov- PachycephalosaurusrnrnBones- TupandactylusrnrnUhura- Liopleurodon

Watch this
Jelloking357

Past... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enigmosaurus. On its on-going mission to explore strange new worlds. To seek out life and new cicilization. To boldly go where no saur has gone before...rnrnKirk- TriceratopsrnrnSpock- TyrannosaurusrnrnScotty- IguanodonrnrnSulu- VelociraptorrnrnChecov- PachycephalosaurusrnrnBones- TupandactylusrnrnUhura- Liopleurodon

makatha

cool $5

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Jonnyzkool92

sweet, i hope they print this :)

zicr

star wars meet land before time, and this is what you get. Nice drawing

Jelloking357

ahem, zicr... Star Trek... just, uh.... sorry....

Thank you, though. I just like things to be correct.... and such. Wow, this comment could really come off in the wrong way...

Red Rafael
Red Rafael profile pic Alumni

great stuff!

Jelloking357

Thank you all for your words of kindness!

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

"Dammit, Jim - I'm a pterodactyl, not a mind reader!"

That was my favorite episode.

mcmarcg

Much much better than your previous version of this. Good job.

Jelloking357

@bygrinstow yes, I have that one on DVD. :D

Jelloking357

wow. on the first page for almost a whole week and then all of a sudden pushed down to the teens. Thank you all for your comments and to all 710 who voted. you're all awesome.

Jelloking357

WEEEEE! fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. that's a lot of funs!

Jelloking357

I'm just being bored now... I wonder if anyone is reading this...

Jelloking357

aww. 1.97? wasn't the last score 1.79 or something? Oh well...

No account?
Join Us