Close
One second...

Cedar Point!

So I finally got over my fear of roller coasters and went to Cedar Point on Saturday! It was crazy, the place was practically empty and there was an average wait of 15 minutes to ride!
I almost chickened out of riding the Top Thrill Dragster, but I’m glad I didn’t! That thing was terrifying, in a good way :)

The Maverick was crazy too! I loved the Millennium Force best.
see that tiny track down there

When we rode Disaster Transport, the whole building smelled like dead animal. We told the attendant when we got off the ride, and she said, “yeah, we’ve been looking for it all day.” O_o
Ever been to Cedar Point? What’s your favorite ride, coaster or otherwise?

Watch this
garciagirl

Oh no! I have a death grip the whole time, lol

spacesick 2

yay! some of my friends were there the same day. did you stay for the fireworks?

courtney pie

I like to scream bloody murder when on roller coasters, but on Xtreme at Six Flags here all I did was curse.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

haha, i LOVE going to Cedar point with 15 minute ride times! You can never go there again with two hour+ waits after doing that tho, be warned! Millenium Force is still the absolute bomb-diggity, and yeah, Maverick is a really sweet idea for making rides more all over the place instead of just higher and faster. Dragster is the best, i went on it four times last time I went to CP. My girlie tried a couple rides with me, but couldn't stomach more than two, so was ultra nice enough to take pictures and chill around the coasters for the rest of the day so I could be an eight year old again for the day.

I'm in the front seat of this shot....somehow Tina got me going 80 miles an hour, she said she practiced on the five or so coasters before mine came screaming through.

Front seat of Dragster is an INSANE experience...when you hit the corkscrew at the top that banks you downwards, your butt is completely out of the seat, it's like you're hanging from a tree after falling into an Ewok trap or something.

spacesick 2

Magnum is and forever will be the greatest roller coaster of all time

I love when I can ride it, run back to the line, and only have to wait 10 minutes to ride it again

courtney pie

The only 2 rides at Magic Mtn I liked enough to really be like a kid again were Tatsu - probably because you're strapped in to the max. Being face down on the underside of the ride was cool and unexpected. And Deja Vu..

spacesick 2

I wanna ride those. they look like Raptor at cedar point

I loved Raptor the summer it came out. I must have ridden it 10 times

courtney pie

the original Xtreme (there's a new one X2) is the one that made me curse enough to make a sailor with tourettes blush.

the whole sitting off to the side of the rail and being in a seat that moves around every which way terrified me. My friend wanted to go on it first and I was like, no way, you'll mess up the curve. We do the most extreme ride last.

spacesick 2

holy shit let me on that ride

courtney pie

I remember when Revolution came out and it was THE ride to go on over and over. And it's just basically a loop. lol

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Cedar Point is rollercoaster heaven. I LOVE IT!

spacesick 2

America's Roller Coast!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I'm one of those roller coaster enthusiast people :/

spacesick 2

I'm a Ride Warrior™ too

No account?
Join Us