• 32 Comments

Watch this
reags
reags profile pic Alumni

haha

makatha

cool $5

Gardetto

i would never wear it, but i also know 80 million friends of mine who would... great job! if it gets printed i have a lots of gifts to buy! lol

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

hahahhahaha :D the most sensible bit of criticism on Twilight I ever read was 'real vampires don't twinkle' :)

Bunny Dojo

Hilarious! From the idea, to the expression, to the drawing style on the vampire and his little shoes, it's a very funny design in all directions.

JuliannaBR1

sssssssssssso nice!!! glitterrr LOL!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

LOL. I love your style and characters

L.T.

I've actually never seen or read Twilight either, but I know the Sparkliness had several true vampire enthusiasts queasy.

I really appreciate everyone's love for this one. Print or not, I feel really happy to have put something out that you enjoy.

zicr

hahahaha poor vamp

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I haven't read or seen a moment of this series, but I too know a bit about the sparkle in the vampire enthusiast's side from the Twilight franchise. I love the look of sadness on ol-school vamps....maybe have the picture of Edward a bit sparkly itself so the joke is easier to understand. Nice characters.

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

haha! so very cute! glitter yourself drac! the ladies love it! (not me personally though, i'd go for jacob's hot bod any day)

David Maclennan
David Maclennan profile pic Alumni

urr... watched some of the first movie by mistake, i don't think i could wear this shirt cos it would remind me of the film. However, it is an awesome illustration and i'm sure it would sell very well if printed. Nice job!

GHoose

My hatred for Twilight is conflicting with the terrific humor your design contains. Ah, what the heck: 5

benfolio

god bless anti-twilight

mgill52

cool style

Shaloyou

AhAh!!!! one of the most strange thing about vampires in this movie.... 5$!

No account?
Join Us