Close
One second...

High Appeel

• by Hpopp
  • posted Jun 24, 2010
  • 21 Comments

Nothings more rewarding than zipping up to stay warm, except a high five on top of it!

Watch this
Hpopp

Nothings more rewarding than zipping up to stay warm, except a high five on top of it!

makatha

cool $5

Lishoffs

hahahaha!! i can see myself zipping up an down over and over again. good idea!!!

AJMartinez

love this it must be printed

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Slania

Very clever.

gonegon

Bleh 0

Hpopp

Gongone.....maybe wanna tell me why you gave my design a 0? Bleh isnt much help ._.

lozzaaa666

good idea just not very well drawn

ecoabby

Awesome idea! 4

Hpopp

VivaLaRocket that seemed a little rude :( i had a good idea, spent some time on it and made look as best i could. I didnt make this in paint, and how is it poorly done: theyre Cartoon bananas:( im a little offended.

xmsmoonx

I think it's a great idea but, you can fix up the design a little...so great work

livesintheboonies

@Hpopp Don't you hate it when you're trying to go for something and someone comes along and tells you to rework the whole thing according to THIER preferences. With really no constructive critisism. No comment to actually HELP you make your design better. I think it is a great idea, and even though I would have depicted it differently, I can appreciate your "style". I don't think this is poorly done, if it's supposed to be cartoony, then you hit the mark. :) Good luck!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

idea is cool, but the bananas are an odd choice

Hpopp

@livesintheboonies thanks a lot, i appreciate the support. @staffell haha yeah i cant draw people at all and i thought the colors would look good

Psycho Hippie

I love the high five...dont really love bananas...but it's still good

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

awww they are cute!

No account?
Join Us