Close
One second...

In Defiance of the Night

Front and back printing, with gold foil over the center and the triangular rays (and gradient printing for the red and orange waves behind it, I'm guessing?).

I wanted my art to convey the idea that there is opposition in all things (beauty vs. bleakness, intricacy vs. simplicity, the classic good vs. evil struggle, etc.), because without knowing the ugly, how can we know the beautiful?

The darkness of the shirt only makes the colors of the sun brighter, just like the sad times in life make the good times all the better :)

This is my first submission, hope you guys like it!

(p.s. Thank you ir0cko for the tee templates, and for all the critiques from everyone!)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lost_in_reverie

Front and back printing, with gold foil over the center and the triangular rays (and gradient printing for the red and orange waves behind it, I'm guessing?).

I wanted my art to convey the idea that there is opposition in all things (beauty vs. bleakness, intricacy vs. simplicity, the classic good vs. evil struggle, etc.), because without knowing the ugly, how can we know the beautiful?

The darkness of the shirt only makes the colors of the sun brighter, just like the sad times in life make the good times all the better :)

This is my first submission, hope you guys like it!

(p.s. Thank you ir0cko for the tee templates, and for all the critiques from everyone!)

lost_in_reverie

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! You rock

Ma Bell

This is great!

EN AJUSTES

Is that possible to print? If not, I think a regular chest placement should work too. Nice work $5

makatha

very nice $5

zicr

awesome illos! it does have that indie style to it

frauleinkatrina
frauleinkatrina profile pic Alumni

this is absolutely gorgeous, i want to own this right now 5$

laughics

total sweetness

tlw

Love the colors. GREAT detail! WOW :^)

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

very nice! awesome design! :D

Azmarayzan

loved it in the critiques section, lovin it here. a big $5.

lost_in_reverie

Thanks so much for your support everyone!

It means a lot when you appreciate how much time and effort a design takes :)

denimc

Love, Love, Love the design. It could also be used in a skirt with a plain black Tee.

Chett.Whitten

Wow, I'm and art critique for the chicago times and I love this print!!! the fusion of old world combined with the distressed indie design gives a lot to say about the boldness of the print. I look forward to your career as an artist.

thatsmytee_1

i love it !!! the details are great.

kstew

LOVE

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Great linework and use of texture. This is a good first submission so I'm expecting a lot from you :)

gooselaff

the detail is incredible! good job :D $5

A92Crew

NICE!!!

lost_in_reverie

@Chett: lol @Tikimasters: Haha k, hopefully my designs in the future can live up to your expectations!

tlw

If I could I would score it as a 10 ! You rock !!! And by the way... wow a comment from the Chicago Times ? You're going places babe ;^)

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Very interesting design. Not sure if you're wanting it to wrap around, or if you're just showing two possible placements, but either way I like this.

lost_in_reverie

Thanks rossmat8! Yeah, I was planning on having this be a front and back print, so the top shirt is the front, and the bottom shirt is the back.

Mizan

oh my God..this is so amazing

good work

brasilkid16

i would definitely buy this. 5$

Lissa-B

Beautiful design. I really love the placement and using foil. Great work! 5$

Beneath Skin

i really hope this gets printed, the more i look at it the more i want it lol, good luck:D i'd definitally buy it

sadiejean

I love it!!!! the details are just amazing and I'm just crazy about the idea!! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. =D I would by it for $10 if I could!!!!

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

sweet!

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

wow great one!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

it's just beautiful . Great artwork, maybe a tad smaller!

starlight0226

WOW! i want this printed so much!

Dorell

Very Sick!! I love it! a most sincere $5

Hey, I submitted my t-shirt "A Quiet Spot", would you do me the honor of scoring it? ...and please, leave a comment; any comment so this can get printed. Thank You.

Dorell

Very Sick!! I love it! a most sincere $5

Hey, I submitted my t-shirt "A Quiet Spot", would you do me the honor of scoring it? ...and please, leave a comment; any comment so this can get printed. Thank You.

Stile

Most beautiful! And the placement is like, perfect! Well done!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us